Author Topic: MK2 VW Golf GTI Needed for TV Appearance  (Read 9507 times)

Offline clipperjay

• I live here
Re: MK2 VW Golf GTI Needed for TV Appearance
« Reply #20 on: 14 June 2012, 09:23 »
Smaller doors are easier to get out of in a tight garage or parking spot ?? Some people have friends and they can go in their car without acrobatics ....

Valver owners have small winkles which is why they don't have friends and there are very few 16v more doors  :grin: :grin:

You own a three door though?  :huh:

damien.wrl

« Reply #21 on: 14 June 2012, 10:24 »
Smaller doors are easier to get out of in a tight garage or parking spot ?? Some people have friends and they can go in their car without acrobatics ....

Valver owners have small winkles which is why they don't have friends and there are very few 16v more doors  :grin: :grin:

You own a three door though?  :huh:

Just showing my multi cultural diversity training,

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #22 on: 14 June 2012, 10:31 »
Smaller doors are easier to get out of in a tight parking spot

Who parks a nice car in a tight parking spot???
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline mk2bal

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 14 June 2012, 11:31 »
Any hatchback, be it a clio, corsa, fiesta or golf etc all look better in 3 door. That's how they were designed originally, to look good, the 5dr is an after thought/ modification to make it more practical for some. That's the only benefit in having extra doors, practicality. If you own a 5door and think it looks just like, or just as good as a 3 door, then you're blind. If the car has a boot, be it an evo/ scooby etc then it looks better and more in proportion..

VW BUSH

« Reply #24 on: 14 June 2012, 13:01 »
But the eight valve is the classic mk2 ... 16v s and big bumpers were a last ditch attempt to keep selling the car and are only bought by peeps with small willies :smiley: :smiley:

Would this be the same 16V that was brought out in 1986 (just 2 years into the production run) as the 8V would not cut it against RS Turbos and Astra GTEs?
tbh not much in it between std early 8v and RS turbo both hit 60 in about 8 ish secs.
Series 2 RS's had the same bhp output and same 0-60 time.
Astras were quick but not much quicker than a 16v Mk2 in straight line, they also did not handle "like a golf" :grin:
The early KR Mk2's were a response which kept the golf in front for a few more years, it started going wrong for Golfs when the big bumpers came out and more added lard, something which would follow onto the next model :grin:

damien.wrl

« Reply #25 on: 14 June 2012, 13:04 »
But the eight valve is the classic mk2 ... 16v s and big bumpers were a last ditch attempt to keep selling the car and are only bought by peeps with small willies :smiley: :smiley:

Would this be the same 16V that was brought out in 1986 (just 2 years into the production run) as the 8V would not cut it against RS Turbos and Astra GTEs?
tbh not much in it between std early 8v and RS turbo both hit 60 in about 8 ish secs.
Series 2 RS's had the same bhp output and same 0-60 time.
Astras were quick but not much quicker than a 16v Mk2 in straight line, they also did not handle "like a golf" :grin:
The early KR Mk2's were a response which kept the golf in front for a few more years, it started going wrong for Golfs when the big bumpers came out and more added lard, something which would follow onto the next model :grin:

What about the smaller willies, when did they come in or were they a buyer standard issue??  :grin:

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
« Reply #26 on: 14 June 2012, 13:32 »
The 16v is more exclusive and more expensive.

I look down upon all you 8v owners.

My willy may be smaller, but I can pay your wife to suck it.

Offline scott-o

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #27 on: 14 June 2012, 15:58 »
Wow this went off topic!

Shame you're so far away otherwise you could have possibly used mine.

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #28 on: 14 June 2012, 16:00 »
i must have a huge cock then with a 5 door 8v carbed non gti  :laugh: :grin:

Offline JamesS

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #29 on: 14 June 2012, 16:48 »
Im confused, I have no idea how big my willy is meant to be......
AEROSPACE GRADE CNC MACHINED VR6 KEYRINGS. ONLY £16.50 INC P&P.
http://www.mk2vr6.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13053