Author Topic: My MK1 Golf 16v  (Read 8649 times)

Offline SteveVW

• Not said much yet
Re: My MK1 Golf 16v
« Reply #20 on: 20 March 2008, 19:03 »

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #21 on: 20 March 2008, 19:39 »
 :cool:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Dinky

« Reply #22 on: 21 March 2008, 18:02 »
I love the fact you haven't stayed with one colour in your engine bay...
not all chrome or blue.. fabulous!
Loving the car as a whole! :afro:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline SteveVW

• Not said much yet
« Reply #23 on: 22 March 2008, 09:54 »
Cheers mate.... :smiley:

Komenda

« Reply #24 on: 23 March 2008, 14:02 »

hi mate. Awesome car. Any chance of a write up on the engine change and whats required to do it.

Offline bigman_10

• Here all the time
« Reply #25 on: 23 March 2008, 17:29 »
its looking mighty fine mate makes me want to try it for myself, shame the bank balance is great at the mo! :cry:

Offline SteveVW

• Not said much yet
« Reply #26 on: 23 March 2008, 18:23 »
I was going to do a write up but tbh i wasn't sure whether it was worth the hassle, there's always a know it all who jumps up and says yeh but no....or you should have done this etc. But if you would like one for your own reference then i dont mind at all.  :smiley:

Offline [han]

• I live here
  • Graphic Designer for Haribo
« Reply #27 on: 23 March 2008, 18:32 »
i'd say show people how you do it... if it doesnt work then surely all comments are constructive, and there are benefits and personal reasons why you chose to do it certain ways.

No harm... just saves youhaving to answer multiple pm's ;)

Komenda

« Reply #28 on: 23 March 2008, 23:25 »
I was going to do a write up but tbh i wasn't sure whether it was worth the hassle, there's always a know it all who jumps up and says yeh but no....or you should have done this etc. But if you would like one for your own reference then i dont mind at all.  :smiley:

Yeah definately dude. I'm mechanically minded and can handle basic stuff, but never done an engine swap like this. Be much appreciated  :cool:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #29 on: 25 March 2008, 11:32 »
I was going to do a write up but tbh i wasn't sure whether it was worth the hassle, there's always a know it all who jumps up and says yeh but no....or you should have done this etc.

Hopefully not on here. If you want to do a write up and let me know I'll then make it sticky in the mk1 maintenance section. I'll also lock it too so there can be no know it all comments and if they want to know anything specific they can always pm you. :wink:
......now officially dubless.