Author Topic: mk1 cab interior...  (Read 2309 times)

Offline [han]

• I live here
  • Graphic Designer for Haribo
mk1 cab interior...
« on: 04 October 2005, 07:42 »
as a few of you know im after a mk1 cab... just wondering if anyone can tell me what the "Coco Channel" interior looks like?

found what seems to be a perfect 1.6... just wondering what interior looked like.. it neds tidying, and i'll prob replace with leather or recaro's at somepoint.... just curious!

thanks  han xx :kiss:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: mk1 cab interior...
« Reply #1 on: 04 October 2005, 11:13 »
Not sure Han but I can't see it being much different to others with the dash etc. I think the seats may have had the CC bit embroided in but not 100% sure. You need carrie to come on again as that's what she's got. I do also remember seeing one at Santa Pod this year and the roof is blue vinyl and again has the CC all over it, the one I saw was cracked and it occured to me then that there is no way that you will ever be able to replace it with a similar one.  :undecided:
......now officially dubless.

Offline Madone_si

• I live here
  • Seattle WA, USA and Middlesex, UK
« Reply #2 on: 04 October 2005, 13:34 »
The best website for VW Golf cabs... http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~kaw5/interiors.htm - you will find the details your after han here..

Plus also this link is good to know as well - http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1065244

:smiley: :smiley:
Old Skool Mk1 Golf Gli (82), Mk1 US Cab 85 and 83
SOLD - BLACK SOY 92

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 04 October 2005, 13:47 »
tryin to fatten me up with mk1 cab knowledge si seeing as im soo damn silly?? LOL :grin:

i want the Cc one.. how cool... roof is supposed to be ok on it too... don't knwo if its the orig hood mind, cos hood is supposed to be in real good nick!!! interior looked like its kinda plush, but im not sure... pic was very unclear!!! only got two months before i need to buy and be driving a cab as my current insurance runs out in dec, and i'll have 2 yrs no claims then too!!! interior looked clean anyway!!!  :smiley:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 04 October 2005, 14:35 »
You'll deffo know if it's the original hood as it will say CC all over it, if it doesn't, then it isn't.  :smiley:

Where's the pics ?  :undecided:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 04 October 2005, 16:33 »
Here's a CC on ebay --> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-GTI-CABRIOLET-MK-1-COCO-CHANNEL-PX-SWAP_W0QQitemZ4579526973QQcategoryZ9873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The seats do look to have some sort of design on them.  :smiley:

« Last Edit: 04 October 2005, 16:34 by gibby »

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 04 October 2005, 18:12 »
one i've seen in not on ebay.... tis somewhere else.. don't want ti to go tho... ins is mega high but n/m... i want it! espec chanel one... will match my £120 sunglasses!!!!!  :shocked: (they were a present)

not tellin u where other one is, but i weally like it..  :wink: we cud go for cab drives together :)

Dinky

« Reply #7 on: 04 October 2005, 19:13 »
i had a look at that site and book marked soon as black_cabbie posted that! :laugh:
oh and have a looksee on here too.. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id=152

Dinx :kiss:

Dinky

« Reply #8 on: 04 October 2005, 19:56 »

Offline [han]

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 04 October 2005, 20:23 »
cheers babe!  :kiss: