Author Topic: Selling Advice  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Bronze MK1 Cab

• I live here
Re: Selling Advice
« Reply #10 on: 08 March 2005, 16:39 »
Yeah I've been meaning to buy a cheap run around for the winter for the last two years  :rolleyes:

It's a nice looking cab, be a shame to sell it  :cry:

Offline Flidster_uk

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 10 March 2005, 21:27 »
depends what kind of new car you are after. Your car looks in top condition, have a look at ebay and see some of the so called 'gems' on there, picking up cabs in good condition these days is getting rare. if your not into spending the time repairing the jobs yourself to cut costs then a new car is probably best i thought that would have been the fun of owning one always the element of doubt on each jorney you might have to be towed back.
1990 CAB GTI Saphire Met. / 1994 Ice grey violet VR6 Corrado
account.<br />http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/18662/cab.jpg

Offline Whittle55

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 12 May 2005, 20:55 »
Hi All,

Sorry not been around for a while decorating at home couldnt even get on the old internet.

Well you will all be pleased to know that i havent sold the golf infact she has just come out of the paint shop. Still needs some more work but slowly getting there.

does anyone know where i can get some carpets from. The ones i have are in great condition but around the door seal on the driver side it hase come apart.

Also while i am here i need a front grille can anyone help??

Cheers Andy, :smiley: :smiley: