Author Topic: Audio Upgrade  (Read 885 times)

Offline Jonfigo

• Just got here
Audio Upgrade
« on: 01 July 2023, 22:53 »
Found the MK8 sound system to be a little lacking...so had a pretty decent install put in over the last week. A-Pillar builds with Tweeters and Mids, uprated door mid bass and a small sub in the back...all controlled by a digital amp.

Just thought I'd share a few pics etc.

Oryx White Mk8 GTI,
Pan Roof, Leather, Adelaides.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Re: Audio Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: 02 July 2023, 12:26 »
It certainly advertises itself visually!

I’m sure it’s a big step up  :smiley:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 02 July 2023, 20:33 »
I was looking at the size of them and thought wow, have you covered over the entire of the little windows at the front?
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline Jonfigo

• Just got here
« Reply #3 on: 02 July 2023, 23:11 »
I was looking at the size of them and thought wow, have you covered over the entire of the little windows at the front?

Yes the A-pillars cover the inside of the small quarterlights.....they were tinted too, so from outside the car you cant really notice the speakers.
Oryx White Mk8 GTI,
Pan Roof, Leather, Adelaides.