Author Topic: Beeve's MK3! -- NEW RIMS PG7! DISHHHH.  (Read 15624 times)

Offline AdamBeevers

• GTI forum regular
Re: Beevers got a new car! MK3 3door!
« Reply #10 on: 13 November 2011, 22:49 »
New rim in the works..

Offline DanChave

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 14 November 2011, 07:31 »
Nice!

Offline AdamBeevers

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #12 on: 15 November 2011, 17:48 »
cheers :D ran out of money this month but going to try finish spraying the others up then already got tyres with the wheels (195/45/15) but ones a bit buggered so think im going to go 195/50/15 as there easier/cheaper to source (work in a garage).. then once pay day arrives, spraying the door up (really need to strip it down and get it ready.. bahhh) then jetex coilovers, 5 years warranty for £400, happy days! The fun bit will be getting them on but will be on the ramp at work with air tools so fingers crossed all goes to plan, will then do tracking too. Insides still hanging, need a tidy up and finish off this weekend as i got a loose glove box, loose lower shelf below that, one gti rear door card fitted n wired up so need to finish a few bits and bobs and clean it, if i can be bothered i'll clean the engine bay too.. just split up with the missus which means = more time for cars!  :laugh:

Offline AdamBeevers

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #13 on: 18 November 2011, 19:47 »
I NEED MOTIVATION.
 :cry:

This weeks been horrific so need to do something to keep me busy so plans are for this weekend:
spray last 3 wheels
fit other rear GTI doorcard
fit new front speakers
possibly start/finish cutting the boot build.. so i can get everything mounted proper then empty my boot of the rubbish which ive used to wedge the sub/amp in place...
fit some cheapy/free/rubbish air filter

thats about it i think.. im sure il come up with more..

Offline AdamBeevers

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 20 November 2011, 19:51 »
right got nothing done but the wheels.. :(

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #15 on: 20 November 2011, 22:56 »
whos is the breadvan? good to see wheels done though

Offline AdamBeevers

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #16 on: 23 November 2011, 18:00 »
that matey you can see in the pic on the laptop owns the breadvan, i convinced him to buy that and its and on going project show car.. but thats another story! Do miss the classic polo :( But yesss, more updates, new tyres fitted to the front, decided to go 195/50/15 just to have that little bit more rubber... rears are still 45's until they wear out for now.. fitted wheels on too, looks really nice actually, suits the car well... and although the cars not lowered the car itself does look nicer weirdly.. even with the massive gap between the tyres and arch.. but cars sitting lower due to the low profiles.. but anyway.. lowering next month! Anyone know the size of the grommet required for the wiper blank on the rear?
taaaa
(pictures to come soon)

Offline AdamBeevers

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #17 on: 28 November 2011, 20:38 »
went to a local meet today and here's a pic of how the car stands at the mo, also got round to dewipering and fitted both rear GTI door cards with speakers wired up. Pay day soon which means lows! Woohoo!

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #18 on: 29 November 2011, 09:52 »
Love that colour, defo need some lows! Will look wicked once it's on its ass!

Offline DanChave

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 29 November 2011, 19:33 »
Agreed! Looking nice, now time for LOWS!!! :laugh: