Author Topic: **** Group Buy - OEM Golf R LED Taillights ****  (Read 42034 times)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
Re: **** Group Buy - OEM Golf R LED Taillights ****
« Reply #130 on: 08 April 2010, 16:08 »
You've had them for 2 hours, so where are the photos of them on your car?

P.S. being at work is NOT an excuse! :grin:

:grin:

I'll have quite a lot to install when I get to it, the LED's, the Fiscon Bluetooth kit, the Footrest and the Tax disc holder.  :smiley:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline FroGTI

• I live here
  • Wheel nut
« Reply #131 on: 08 April 2010, 16:29 »
Tax disc holder.  :smiley:

Installing the tax disc holder? Don't forget to post a how-to :grin: I forgot you have to pay road tax back in the UK, must be a killer...

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #132 on: 08 April 2010, 16:54 »
Tax disc holder.  :smiley:

Installing the tax disc holder? Don't forget to post a how-to :grin: I forgot you have to pay road tax back in the UK, must be a killer...

I'm gonna need a 'how-to' to change the holder, dono what your laughing at  :laugh:

Not so bad paying for tax, I'm feckin loaded.  :grin:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #133 on: 08 April 2010, 18:09 »
Got LED's in my hands, lovely  :smiley: Only opened one box but I wanna install them now.  :grin:

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #134 on: 08 April 2010, 18:14 »
Got LED's in my hands, lovely  :smiley: Only opened one box but I wanna install them now.  :grin:

+1  :grin:

Got mine this morning and quickly opened one box to take a look!! very very nice!!

p.s. are we waiting for something else to arrive to make these work??  :undecided: :huh:

Thanks again to SteveP and friend  :cool:

Offline FroGTI

• I live here
  • Wheel nut
« Reply #135 on: 08 April 2010, 18:25 »
p.s. are we waiting for something else to arrive to make these work??  :undecided: :huh:

Yes, the annoying adapters. I say annoying, because VW could have made the connectors the same as on the non-LED lights!

Offline SteveP

• I live here
« Reply #136 on: 08 April 2010, 20:27 »

Yes, the annoying adapters. I say annoying, because VW could have made the connectors the same as on the non-LED lights!

Correct, why VW did this is beyond me  :angry:

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #137 on: 08 April 2010, 20:47 »
Got mine also this morning,  :cool:
Thanks Mr. P  :wink:
Only need the wiring adapters now and time to fit them, looks like Morty will be getting another phonecall  :grin:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline SteveP

• I live here
« Reply #138 on: 08 April 2010, 20:49 »
The parts for the adapter are winging there way up the M4 now so should be with be tomorrow.

Built over the weekend and shipped to you all on Monday.

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #139 on: 08 April 2010, 20:51 »
The parts for the adapter are winging there way up the M4 now so should be with be tomorrow.

Built over the weekend and shipped to you all on Monday.

^^^ :wink: :rolleyes:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R