Author Topic: New section in mk6  (Read 5891 times)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
New section in mk6
« on: 06 November 2009, 13:11 »
any chance of a Golf R child section in the mk6 section for all them R weirdo's to go to ? I'm sick of reading abour R stuff on a GTI board.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Re: New section in mk6
« Reply #1 on: 06 November 2009, 13:22 »
Hmm, never needed this type of excessive categorisation before and I fail to see why you would be sick, unless it is with jealousy :grin:
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 06 November 2009, 13:50 »
Hmm, never needed this type of excessive categorisation before and I fail to see why you would be sick, unless it is with jealousy :grin:

I'm jealous of a lot of cars, I hate Veyron owners the most.

There's lots of child sections in the classifieds section.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #3 on: 06 November 2009, 13:52 »

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

i read that as NO then JV  :laugh:

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #4 on: 06 November 2009, 14:13 »

Kev jealous of the R, surely not.

any chance of a Golf R child section in the mk6 section for all them R weirdo's to go to ? I'm sick of reading abour R stuff on a GTI board.

Is there an R32 section in either the MK4 or MK5 section ? No. A special section for the VR6 owners in the MK3 section? No.
Is there a special section for the G60 powered MK2's? No.

Should there be a special section to appease Kev green eyed monster? Yes.
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 06 November 2009, 14:44 »

Kev jealous of the R, surely not.

Is there an R32 section in either the MK4 or MK5 section ? No. A special section for the VR6 owners in the MK3 section? No.
Is there a special section for the G60 powered MK2's? No.

Should there be a special section to appease Kev green eyed monster? Yes.

Once step at a time dude, one step at a time. I can't change the world and have world domination if I move too fast. All of these things take time, so I can start with the R's first  :wink:

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
« Reply #6 on: 06 November 2009, 14:48 »
The Man from del golfgti say No!
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 06 November 2009, 14:57 »
You lot are all bad to me, I don't deserve it.

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #8 on: 06 November 2009, 15:02 »
i think you will find half the admin/ mods on here dont own a golf gti specific anyway so you were going to lose out straight away  :grin:

some dont even own a golf  :tongue:

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
« Reply #9 on: 06 November 2009, 15:03 »
name and shame!  :laugh: :evil: :laugh:
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk