Author Topic: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?  (Read 322442 times)

Offline Chief1337

• Here all the time
Re: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?
« Reply #1840 on: 14 August 2013, 16:29 »
Stick Anjunadeep 05 on, it'll make you feel better. Trust me! :D

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1841 on: 14 August 2013, 16:32 »
Stick Anjunadeep 05 on, it'll make you feel better. Trust me! :D

:grin: full blast too!!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Brenbo

• I live here
« Reply #1842 on: 14 August 2013, 18:02 »
Good to see fellow Anjunadeep fans.  It was definitely made for Dynaudio with a Sub in the Boot.  Great to see some of us are now getting our cars in Transit as well. Roll on Build Week 36  :smiley:

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1843 on: 14 August 2013, 20:03 »
Yup, 2nd week of April. Been waiting just over 17 weeks. Delivery will make it 21-23 weeks. F7cking pathetic.  I wouldn't mind but I haven't even got DSG, pano roof or the camera to hold things up!!

Some have been waiting even longer!  :rolleyes:

I'm annoyed today  :grin:

Yep, I have a few weeks on you - ordered on the Friday of BW13. Chances are mine hasn't been started either if they're doing a load of Tornado Reds at once. VW finance got back to me - initially gave me a settlement figure of £12611 (it was £12798, 2x £410 payments ago). I said no way, it should be about £12100 by now. Then he revised his figure to £12116 - he got his digits around the wrong way - sh!t for brains!  :whistle:
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1844 on: 14 August 2013, 22:01 »
Yup, 2nd week of April. Been waiting just over 17 weeks. Delivery will make it 21-23 weeks. F7cking pathetic.  I wouldn't mind but I haven't even got DSG, pano roof or the camera to hold things up!!

Yep, I have a few weeks on you - ordered on the Friday of BW13. Chances are mine hasn't been started either if they're doing a load of Tornado Reds at once. VW finance got back to me - initially gave me a settlement figure of £12611 (it was £12798, 2x £410 payments ago). I said no way, it should be about £12100 by now. Then he revised his figure to £12116 - he got his digits around the wrong way - sh!t for brains!  :whistle:

Always on a con job, why does it have to be this hard!
Audi RS5 2018
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Lagerlout

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1845 on: 14 August 2013, 22:14 »
Well, I reckon I can definitely confirm that orders are being delayed due to something on the spec sheet. I changed my car from five door to three and from pure white to Oryx and was initially given another order number. They then spec amended the original order. Well, now the last order placed has a confirmed build week and the original order is still unconfirmed, ie my order! Genius. So draw whatever conclusions you want from that. I assume its the paint.
From a personal view I don't think the camera is delaying orders anymore as I have one specced on my GTI.  Also I suspect the Oryx White paint Lagerlout specced on his car got a confirmed build week as it may be batched to spray around the same time as my car.  What Build Week do you have Lagerlout?  I have Build Week 36. I suspect the order was confirmed as there are not many Oryx White cars on order and they want to batch them together.

no the exact opposite I have no conf build week at all but the later order they placed two weeks later is confirmed but the only difference is the body type and paint both had rear cam.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #1846 on: 14 August 2013, 22:19 »

Bloody hell pal. Ordered on Friday BW13. I just hope you don't collect it on Friday 13th September or you really are goosed  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #1847 on: 15 August 2013, 08:35 »
I know there's a few on here with build weeks of this week (Week 33), and am I, but has anyone actually heard anything positive yet, or even know if their car is being built this week. I've tried twice this week to get an update, and all I get is "not 100% but it should be this week if that's what it was confirmed at".

On Thursday now and still don't know if the car's even been started or if it's slipped back and no ones telling me  :angry:
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1848 on: 15 August 2013, 08:53 »
I know there's a few on here with build weeks of this week (Week 33), and am I, but has anyone actually heard anything positive yet, or even know if their car is being built this week. I've tried twice this week to get an update, and all I get is "not 100% but it should be this week if that's what it was confirmed at".

On Thursday now and still don't know if the car's even been started or if it's slipped back and no ones telling me  :angry:

This is the same BS line they've been spinning me (and I've also phoned up a couple of times).  I think there's one BW33er who is now in transit, the rest of us are (according to VW) still not built.  :angry:
Audi RS5 2018

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1849 on: 15 August 2013, 11:10 »
What's the latest working tracking web address again?

Never mind, I found it: http://pre-live.volkswagen.co.uk/owners

That address should be on a sticky.

Still build week confirmed and nothing more.
« Last Edit: 15 August 2013, 11:15 by monkeyhanger »
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.