Author Topic: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?  (Read 322414 times)

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
Re: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?
« Reply #1780 on: 09 August 2013, 16:02 »
Is the tracker back up? Not working for me.

Try here, courtesty of another member here (thanks pauliem):

http://live.volkswagen.co.uk/owners

Works as per the old one that is being updated.

Cheers for that, it's down though. Must be our forum members breaking it. :-)
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #1781 on: 09 August 2013, 16:15 »
They must have noticed an unusual amount of traffic visiting it, and to get their own back they probably made a few fake "Build Week Confirmed" status updates!  :grin:
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline Hobojim

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1782 on: 09 August 2013, 16:22 »
Booked in to drive the 135, stealer came down from 36k for a car in stock to 33k on the phone!

Offline ginnes

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1783 on: 09 August 2013, 19:57 »
Well I went to see my salesman today to see what's happening with my order, ( was estimated BW 36) but nothing "confirmed" this week...

So I've slipped another week to an estimated BW 37,  while I was sat there he showed me the screen so I know it is showing as 37. He then phoned VW to see if he could get any more information. No reason for the latest push back but when he asked if there were any notes attached to my order he was told no. I had asked if he thought I was on "hold" because of rear view camera shortages and he was enquiring about that. He said that sometimes there can be notes attached to an order that he can't see on the dealer order system but are visible at VW.  It might have said something along the lines of " camera shortages may affect production" Anyway, there is no visible reason at the moment to say I won't be confirmed next week but only time will tell.

As there seem to have been a few BW 36 confirmed today ( some with rear view camera :laugh:) I'll keep my fingers crossed for next week..

Well done to those who got confined today, not jealous at all...  Grrrr.     If karma truly exists maybe I'll win the euro millions tonight ! Only 17 weeks since I ordered my car.

One plus is that dealer is going to take care of the major service my current GTI is now due for and with an agreed trade in value I'm happy to run around in my Mk 5 for a little while longer.
Current - Mk 7 GTI, Audi S2 Avant, Audi ur quattro
Finally arrived, only took 25 weeks! - Mk 7 GTI Tornado Red 5 Dr DSG.
PP, ACC, Keyless entry, Discover Pro, Park assist, Rear view camera, Winter pack, Climate windscreen, Advanced Phone prep.

Offline Brenbo

• I live here
« Reply #1784 on: 10 August 2013, 08:55 »
Just thought I would let you guys know that I have finally after 4 very long frustrating months got Build Week Confirmed on the Tracker.  I am not a religious man, but thank god my order has finally started to move from the irritating Processing Order.  With this in mind it seems I may have stayed at Build Week 36 confirmed.

Let's hope the others with Build Week 36 have the same good news. Also let's hope those of you who have been waiting just as long as I have with no good news get some soon about your orders, more specifically 'Bill The Bear'.  Just hang in their mate I think you could get a build week confirmed soon. I think you had DSG specced where I did not, so this may be why yours could have been put back in to a different batch. Also I do not have ACC specced either, do you?

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #1785 on: 10 August 2013, 12:40 »
Is the tracker back up? Not working for me.

Try here, courtesty of another member here (thanks pauliem):

http://live.volkswagen.co.uk/owners

Works as per the old one that is being updated.

Cheers for that, it's down though. Must be our forum members breaking it. :-)

Even this one has stopped working now!! >:(
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1786 on: 10 August 2013, 13:16 »
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline jerseyal

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1787 on: 10 August 2013, 15:19 »
Hi all had a call from my dealer today giving me an update build week is now put back to week 37 I ordered on April the 4th here in Jersey in the channel isles Ah well the wait goes on !

Offline jsybrian

• Not said much yet
« Reply #1788 on: 10 August 2013, 19:01 »
Hi Jerseyal had same call as you from Jacksons if week 37 is for real we should be confirmed by end of next week here's hoping.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1789 on: 12 August 2013, 09:06 »
So today is my car's birthday! Am I excited? Yes! Do I think it's actually going to be built today on time? No!  :laugh:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....