Author Topic: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?  (Read 322544 times)

Offline jsybrian

• Not said much yet
Re: GTI Build Dates - Anyone got one yet?
« Reply #1170 on: 28 June 2013, 10:36 »
Order placed 2nd April still buildweek 40 ish bah.

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #1171 on: 28 June 2013, 11:17 »

Wow.  I'm sure you've got to come forward from that, mine has got to come forward too...

I'm sorely tempted to call VW exec this afternoon if my dealer doesn't email me back (been nearly 48 hours since I emailed them to say everyone else was getting updates and could they check... still no reply).  If I cave and make the call I'll post back here!

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1172 on: 28 June 2013, 11:33 »

Wow.  I'm sure you've got to come forward from that, mine has got to come forward too...

I'm sorely tempted to call VW exec this afternoon if my dealer doesn't email me back (been nearly 48 hours since I emailed them to say everyone else was getting updates and could they check... still no reply).  If I cave and make the call I'll post back here!

I'm surprised you've lasted that long Bear - I'm usually on the blower if I haven't had an email reply within an hour!!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1173 on: 28 June 2013, 11:42 »
So is that all the week 33ers confirmed now then? Hopefully same will be seen Thurs aftrnoon for the 34ers next week.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline ChrisJL

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1174 on: 28 June 2013, 12:21 »
I e-mailed my salesman on Wednesday asking if they had an estimate build week they could give me. He replied same day and said it was currently estimated BW 33 which if nothing changed would be roughly September when I get my hands on it.

This morning my VW Tracker has moved to Build Week Confirmed. I've not asked dealer if this is still 33 as they should be contacting me next week, but I might be safe to assume that i'm in with the rest of the week 33'ers...

Definately think you should give them a call Bear, seems you've been waiting longer than most!
Collected 10/09/2013: Mk 7 Golf GTI. 3 Door Manual. Tornado Red. Performance Pack. Adaptive Chassis. Winter Pack. Life Shine Protection.

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
« Reply #1175 on: 28 June 2013, 12:54 »
My dealer also estimated week 33 for me, but the tracker is still not showing. Has anyone above got the GTD with Panoramic roof?
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1176 on: 28 June 2013, 13:18 »
My dealer also estimated week 33 for me, but the tracker is still not showing. Has anyone above got the GTD with Panoramic roof?

I would give your dealer a ring, or maybe VW UK, quoting your tracking number. They should tell you what week you are currently scheduled or estimated to be. If you are BW33 it seems that maybe you should've seen a tracker update by now, most of us 33ers got a tracker update yesterday it seems.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #1177 on: 28 June 2013, 15:03 »
I'm so massively jealous of all you chaps sitting on 33-35 I've been firing up the VW tracker every 30mins and then crying like a baby resigning myself to my fate each time it says "processing"... until JUST NOW it says "not recognised"

It must be updating me it MUST! (don't point out the obvious flaw in my argument I can't cope).
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Oh come on please please please go to 35... PLEASE! :laugh:

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1178 on: 28 June 2013, 15:08 »
I'm so massively jealous of all you chaps sitting on 33-35 I've been firing up the VW tracker every 30mins and then crying like a baby resigning myself to my fate each time it says "processing"... until JUST NOW it says "not recognised"

It must be updating me it MUST! (don't point out the obvious flaw in my argument I can't cope).

you have got to call that VW Exec Office Bear, is the only way you'll know for sure.  And don't be that jealous, we still have a minimum of 10 weeks before delivery - and you'll only be a couple of weeks behind that so by then you won't care!!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #1179 on: 28 June 2013, 15:12 »

It is amazing how a stupid little animated icon can make you feel so much happier. When you click on and see that wee robot moving you suddenly get very exited :) hopefully it will happen for you soon Bill :)