Author Topic: Check this out!!! Worth £11,500??? What do you think people?  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Mooby

• GTI forum regular
I've never understood why people set up auctions with a starting bid 1% less than the reserve...  if that's what you want then just make it a classified ad... :rolleyes:
Sold the VR6... Now officially An Old Man With A Passat Estate.  At least it's a 1.8T :grin:

Offline Neaty

• Forum addict
I actually quite like that, obviously the bonnet vent and the grill is a bit gash but other than that I like it.

No one in their right mind would pay that much for it though. Its probably worth about £6k realistically if you compare it to the prices of Sportline's and Rivage's.

Offline jamie_pyrite

• I live here
I love it!!! Incredible condition.

I'm in the "concours low milage golfs are worth the money" boat and if I were a middle aged man with a nice daily driver and was having a mid-life, I'd get this.

Just remember how much a mk5 gti with this much milage would cost now!

Offline Phil_Gti-16v

• GTI forum regular
Still on there, its defo not gonna sell for that. A collectors car but I agree with everyone its not worth that much!

Offline mark3valver

• Here all the time
do you think its only done 17k miles as people have been to embarised to drive it in public during the day??

want a pair of raceland buckets with model specific subframes for £150 delivered? go here

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=83910.0

Offline Phil_Gti-16v

• GTI forum regular
do you think its only done 17k miles as people have been to embarised to drive it in public during the day??
:grin: :grin:I reckon so lol.

Offline Kent

• GTI forum regular
If  that’s what floats your boat I would get something like this and take the time getting it to look how I wanted and then keep the other 9k-10k for sweets and beer…lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-GTI-CONV-WHITE_W0QQitemZ300225405707QQihZ020QQcategoryZ9873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Offline Phil_Gti-16v

• GTI forum regular
If  that’s what floats your boat I would get something like this and take the time getting it to look how I wanted and then keep the other 9k-10k for sweets and beer…lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-GTI-CONV-WHITE_W0QQitemZ300225405707QQihZ020QQcategoryZ9873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Couldn't agree more, first thing I would have to do with that would be change those seats!!! :sick:lol.

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
That's a bonkers price.

Somehow the looks just don't gel for me either. It almost looks too fussy :undecided:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
John, I think the words you are looking for is utterly sh1te ! :grin:

As far as I can see the only thing that's got going for it is low miles. 11.5k is ridiculous. :shocked:
......now officially dubless.