Author Topic: How many Rallyes were built?  (Read 2573 times)

Offline *Dubby*

• Here all the time
Re: How many Rallyes were built?
« Reply #20 on: 17 April 2005, 15:05 »
u cud just make rallye noised when ur drivin ur car gg  :laugh:
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Offline tinman

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 17 April 2005, 15:21 »
I'm not sure what noise a Rallye makes but I've been told my valver is very distintive.

I was behind a Civic a couple of days ago who was dithering around, and when i finally got past i was in first and lightly (5k) hit the throttle. loads of people on the side of the road turned and looked at the valver, so of course being a tart i booted 2nd and really made the car howl.

I then spent 10 minutes when i got home looking for "the noise" that made everyone look at it. My sister did tell me later that its always made that noise and its a nice noise rather than a racket. Who knows.

Veedubgt18v

« Reply #22 on: 17 April 2005, 19:01 »
I'm not sure what noise a Rallye makes but I've been told my valver is very distintive.

I was behind a Civic a couple of days ago who was dithering around, and when i finally got past i was in first and lightly (5k) hit the throttle. loads of people on the side of the road turned and looked at the valver, so of course being a tart i booted 2nd and really made the car howl.

I then spent 10 minutes when i got home looking for "the noise" that made everyone look at it. My sister did tell me later that its always made that noise and its a nice noise rather than a racket. Who knows.

secret supercharger??? :tongue:

yeah get a mint low miler rallye over the mk5 anyday, more exclusivity with the rallye

go for it!! :smile: