Re: me mk4
« Reply #20 on: 29 April 2011, 22:08 »
Something like this:

Offline dTEA

• I live here
  • back in an MK5
« Reply #21 on: 29 April 2011, 22:56 »
Standard smoked jobbies from a Gti or GTTDi? Just the inner indicator and reverse are smoked like on my missus car. I ain't got a pic but same lights and keep the smoked/black/red theme going and are OEM

Edition 30 / T5 T32 Kombi

Offline houston

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 01 May 2011, 11:12 »
There already gti ones fitted, lol, not really a fan of dark lights, the pic just makes them look brighter, i did have a plan to put red paint on the insides of the alloys spokes but i ended up hurryin to get them fitted. Was think of buying some red rim tape for them but im not sure. The front badge is gettin blackened and im gonna copy mk5 gti grill with the red at the bottom

Offline dTEA

• I live here
  • back in an MK5
« Reply #23 on: 02 May 2011, 22:58 »
There already gti ones fitted, lol, not really a fan of dark lights, the pic just makes them look brighter, i did have a plan to put red paint on the insides of the alloys spokes but i ended up hurryin to get them fitted. Was think of buying some red rim tape for them but im not sure. The front badge is gettin blackened and im gonna copy mk5 gti grill with the red at the bottom
They look hella lighter than those! Is the flash about 2" from the car :grin:

Be interesting to see what you mean by like the mk5 for the bottom of the grill as it's not a clear distinct lineage to follow for the mk4 grille? Remember subtle is sometimes more :wink:

Edition 30 / T5 T32 Kombi

Offline houston

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 05 May 2011, 10:38 »
yeah, just a thin red line along top of bumper, just where it creases into the grill, with badge blacked i think itll look cool

i'll have to take some decent pics with proper camera, everytime i go for it i can never find it and end up usin my mobile!