Author Topic: Revo finally !  (Read 1453 times)

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
Revo finally !
« on: 20 March 2004, 20:47 »
The software for my ECU came out earlier this week, so I popped down to stealth racing to get it on the rollers and re-mapped. After a bit of fiddling around and a visit from a revo techinician we put it on the rollers once more. Results as follows.

1999 150bhp 1.8 Turbo Golf GTI

Before mods: 156 BHP
With Milltek s/s downpipe/cat/backbox : 167.3 BHP
As above plus revo remap : 208.4 BHP

Also now producing 245.8 lb ft of torque. I'll get the graphs scanned in and posted as soon as I can.
On the test drive all I could say were 4 letter expletive deletives, and I was grinning all the way home. If you have a 1.8T you really need this done.

(P.S cheers to Vince at stealth for the cigar when I realised I'd left my cigarettes at home lol )
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Overseer

• I live here
Re:Revo finally !
« Reply #1 on: 20 March 2004, 21:20 »
nice increase! how much? :)
Used to have a '97 MK3 16v GTI 3dr in 'Black Magic'... now have a '55 Civic Type-S...

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #2 on: 20 March 2004, 21:38 »
Standard software charge is ?499, but I got a ?75 discount because of the delayed software release, bloody good blokes down there at stealth  ;D ;D

*still grinning*

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline R32_T

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 20 March 2004, 22:05 »
Welcome to my world!! ;D

2001 20V Turbo                                                                                1997 VR6 Highline
"Granny shifting not double clutching like you should"

Offline Starry

• GTI forum regular
  • http://planetweed.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: 21 March 2004, 11:28 »
i have the same set up revo/miltek down pipe/hi flow cat/baily dv but i have just fitted a frount mouted inter cooler and its going on the rollers in the morning sould be intresting to see what happens me thinks. i dont no if the i/c will add powere but it sould help with cooling the air when or if the summer comes....208.4bhp= much fun ;D
1.8T 200bhp/237lbft.r32 F/BUMPER/ MILLTEK TURBO BACK,WITH HI-FLOW CAT/REVO/BAILY DV30/FRONT MOUNT I/C

Offline crowds

• Just got here
« Reply #5 on: 23 March 2004, 20:23 »
Hi, who did your REVO remap and what did it cost?

1.8T FBW owner......
Golf GTI revo'd ........210bhp