Author Topic: MK4 Golf ABT?  (Read 15195 times)

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
Re: MK4 Golf ABT?
« Reply #110 on: 10 August 2012, 23:03 »
let him get away with it then lads is it?. (if it is ryan of course)

You will never prove it is him sadly.

That's the biggest problem, the police have been involved for a considerable amount of time. People have gone round to his house to 'teach him a lesson' in the past and no good has come of it, he never seems to learn and unfortunately it seems that all we can do about is try to identify him before he scams someone else :angry:

What ever happened to Troublestarter? He sorted a scammer out :huh:

Down Hill From Here.

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #111 on: 10 August 2012, 23:04 »

That's the biggest problem, the police have been involved for a considerable amount of time. People have gone round to his house to 'teach him a lesson' in the past and no good has come of it, he never seems to learn and unfortunately it seems that all we can do about is try to identify him before he scams someone else :angry:
the only way to hurt ppl like that is in the pocket  :wink:

jamie16v

« Reply #112 on: 10 August 2012, 23:04 »
see, i never buy off anyone from a forum unless i have actually met them in person or are well known and popular on a forum.
where does he live  :evil:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #113 on: 10 August 2012, 23:04 »

Isn't he the one that went round and rugby tackled him to the floor then sat on him until the police arrived?

jamie16v

« Reply #114 on: 10 August 2012, 23:05 »

Isn't he the one that went round and rugby tackled him to the floor then sat on him until the police arrived?
i was just about to ask..lol

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #115 on: 10 August 2012, 23:05 »
its all in the link on previous page i put up me thinks guys

i drive a golf thats why im skint!!!!

losing interest in the golf and now not so skint !!!!!

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #116 on: 11 August 2012, 00:14 »
i`ve only read the last two pages of this thread, just to wonder why anyone gives a f**k?..
can someone enlighten me please?.

Ryan scammed alot of people on a lot of forums for a lot of cash. He keeps making accounts on this forum and usually gets rumbled and disappears for a couple months then comes back.
oh right, well, lets kill the c@#t

Let's not turn this into a witch hunt!

A bit late for that.......
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #117 on: 11 August 2012, 00:24 »

Dont worry Admin are always on the look out for scammers and have already linked a few accounts to Ryan this year and deleted them. People should really keep this to a pm issue and not post it all over the forum for everyone to see and scared of the potential scammer or in most cases an innocent newbie  :lipsrsealed: :rolleyes:

Trouble with people who get scammed is they pay via bank transfer or PayPal gift so to me its half them their fault. cash on collection or if you must pay over the internet PayPal, NOT A GIFT.
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

jamie16v

« Reply #118 on: 11 August 2012, 00:30 »
spot on steve...  :wink: