Author Topic: slightly annoyed with myself....  (Read 778 times)

Offline _Adam_

• I live here
slightly annoyed with myself....
« on: 25 April 2008, 03:36 »
i know this isnt really a "MK4" topic, but:
i was driving home today and i let my road rage get the better of me, a car flew up my ass at night, and when i realised it wasn't the fuzz i thought, i'll soon sort this, an left it for dust. at the next set of lights, it catches up, and turns out to be a "hyundai Getz".....never heared of one...
anyway, the girl driving... the front passenger... and the rear passenger, were 3 of the biggest girl's i've seen in a long time, and they were lauging at me and dancing in their car, so much so that it looked like the car was going to topple itself with all the unsteady weight....
i used 75% throttle to beat them away off the line cos they were annoying the hell out of me, and then around the roundabout we got to the next set of lights. i stopped, they didnt, blew through the red and cut me up into my lane to get ahead of me.                          :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

as it went amber i kinda wheelspun off and flew right up their arses, wasting my tyres, petrol and clutch. this went on for about 40 meters when i realised, wtf am i doing, im in a 1.8T GTI, racing some 'GETZ' containing 3 huge girls, right through the center of town at night, and i was really ashamed of myself because it was really pointless. i need some Diezephan or something for when i drive :undecided: :embarassed:

Offline ginner

• GTI forum regular
Re: slightly annoyed with myself....
« Reply #1 on: 25 April 2008, 07:47 »
I did something similar against an Alfa 145 going down a duel carriageway in Leeds near the White Rose he comes on the slip road near the pub so I pull in to outside lane out of courtesy. He then put his foot down and tried to undertake me so obviously I put my foot down and although he kept up with me when we got round the roundabout I suddenly looked in my mirror and realised I had my daughter in the car. As you can imagine it was a bit of a reality check and made me feel very childish and embarrassed. She didn't complain, bless her and kept egging me on (must be a women thing) but I felt like pulling over and hugging her. It only happens when I'm in the Golf it's as if every now and then a red mist comes over me and I drive like a mantalist, worrying. :embarassed: