Author Topic: Adult Board??  (Read 6720 times)

Offline Organisys

• I live here
  • Old and Slow...
Re: Adult Board??
« Reply #10 on: 20 September 2005, 21:12 »
I'm actually with JV on this one, there are plenty of those types of boards already.

... it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.

Dinky

« Reply #11 on: 20 September 2005, 22:30 »
:rolleyes:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline Golfgal

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 20 September 2005, 22:41 »
It wasn't wotto because he's gone now. THink he got fed up of the snide remarks constantly bit like the rest of us tbh.

And someone said the other day that you should expect boobs and the like on a car forum. Yes on max power or something but not this site which is why a lot of people come on here. Usually its a bit more grown up. A car site with some general banter thats safe for work and when you have kids around. If thats not what your after then perhaps you should look somewhere else for that kind of thing and respect what this forum is about and use it the way it was built to be used. I know everyone is guilty of throwing some mud sometimes and some comments are expected but this is endless and I'm getting bored of it. Keep it for pm's or rather the playground and tbh that goes out to everyone!
« Last Edit: 20 September 2005, 22:53 by Golfgal rocco pimp stylee tbh »
V5 Beetle owner. I'm just here for the misfire threads....

Offline *Dubby*

• Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 20 September 2005, 23:33 »
..and as someone once said to me.....

"toys, pram, thrown."

:smiley:
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 20 September 2005, 23:37 »
It wasn't wotto because he's gone now. THink he got fed up of the snide remarks constantly bit like the rest of us tbh.

And someone said the other day that you should expect boobs and the like on a car forum. Yes on max power or something but not this site which is why a lot of people come on here. Usually its a bit more grown up. A car site with some general banter thats safe for work and when you have kids around. If thats not what your after then perhaps you should look somewhere else for that kind of thing and respect what this forum is about and use it the way it was built to be used. I know everyone is guilty of throwing some mud sometimes and some comments are expected but this is endless and I'm getting bored of it. Keep it for pm's or rather the playground and tbh that goes out to everyone!

spot on
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

mix

« Reply #15 on: 20 September 2005, 23:45 »
..and as someone once said to me.....

"toys, pram, thrown."

:smiley:

and its been said to everyone at some point :wink: you aint the only one

we got the nonsense section, and enough sh!t gets thrown about there.... :undecided:

:grin:

well said
* mix raises pint glass at gg.....

Offline Golfgal

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 21 September 2005, 00:12 »
aye mix there's no need to get violent  :grin:

I havent had any beer since end of June

HELP ME
V5 Beetle owner. I'm just here for the misfire threads....

Offline wag,en,volks

• I live here
  • I make wheels shiney ,pm for quotes
« Reply #17 on: 21 September 2005, 00:18 »
The point of the original post was to ask for somewhere to post any of the more "adult "posts
I view this website with my lad and had duck out quick of a post when a huge pink dildo came on screen, so by placing all the material in one place would make it better for workplace/home,
I admit the original post maybe went a bit over the top :rolleyes:, but the intention was merely to get the idea across (which it surely did ,it had hundreds of views in a few days)
thats my two penneth anyway!

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #18 on: 21 September 2005, 01:49 »

Bloody hell Sarah, where did that come from :shocked: Just like to add that I totally agree :wink:

mix

« Reply #19 on: 21 September 2005, 09:12 »
aye mix there's no need to get violent :grin:

I havent had any beer since end of June

HELP ME

me violent... *slap* get back in your cage women. . . . :tongue: