Author Topic: Banner Size??  (Read 3831 times)

Offline Lewy

• I live here
Banner Size??
« on: 01 August 2005, 12:41 »
The club banner that was displayed at the London Volksfest was a bit small, and was overshadowed by the other clubs. Has the club got a bigger banner, if not I can get one organised for the E38 show?

Also would it be a good idea to get some t-shirts done for the same show, just a simple polo with the club and your user name on it so you know who your talking too?

Lewy

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
Re: Banner Size??
« Reply #1 on: 01 August 2005, 12:45 »
the banner has served us well but a new method of advertising our presence at shows is being thought up.. t-shirts have been available for ages from www.golfgti.co.uk but now they're all pretty much sold the polo shirts are already under way :cool:

Sugar79

« Reply #2 on: 01 August 2005, 12:52 »
i didnt see the banner to start with, untill i walked up where the stalls were and saw i parked in the wrong place lol.. doh

junction29 had a good idea with the flag i thought.

Dinky

« Reply #3 on: 01 August 2005, 12:54 »
the banner has served us well but a new method of advertising our presence at shows is being thought up.. t-shirts have been available for ages from www.golfgti.co.uk but now they're all pretty much sold the polo shirts are already under way :cool:
new method....you lads walkin around with ya tops off n the logo painted on eh? :laugh:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #4 on: 01 August 2005, 12:58 »
no we're gonna give you a loudspeaker and a silly hat :grin:

Dinky

« Reply #5 on: 01 August 2005, 12:58 »
like id need the speaker.....stoopid... :laugh:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 01 August 2005, 13:05 »
 :grin:

just spat my drink out laughing  :smiley:
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Madone_si

• I live here
  • Seattle WA, USA and Middlesex, UK
« Reply #7 on: 01 August 2005, 15:01 »
I think large - car size water proof letters of G O L F G T I . C O . U. K which can be placed in between the cars would get everyone to know we are around....

and for night time - a few of them film stop lights you see at film releases - with the logo over the top to display in the sky....  :grin: :grin: :grin:
« Last Edit: 01 August 2005, 15:03 by Madone »
Old Skool Mk1 Golf Gli (82), Mk1 US Cab 85 and 83
SOLD - BLACK SOY 92

Offline kniterider

• I live here
  • had most, sold most and often buy more!
« Reply #8 on: 01 August 2005, 16:14 »
new t shirts would be good cause her indoors feckin did mine on a 95degree wash then tumble dried it... er to say it came out small is an understatement!! so me 8 year old daughter has inhertited it. put me down for an xl polo shirt when there done.....

banner size is not everything, its a bit like a hard on its what you do with it... :grin:

loads of flyers is what you need the the ones vix did many years ago, and peeps in pairs goin off for a walk and windscreenin em or dishin em out to punters when there arriving at shows etc.

i liked the large printed gazebo that uk mk4's had at leeds, that with a 'star car'underneath it for example also sets a good show piece..

stickers with user name included would be a good idea so you know whos car your looking at similar to these....

i think they look good.......

Gaz

mrwotto

« Reply #9 on: 01 August 2005, 20:07 »
stickers with user name included would be a good idea so you know whos car your looking at similar to these....

i think they look good.......

Gaz

Is a good idea, but whats the cost implications going to be for individual stickers