Author Topic: Peeling carpet  (Read 855 times)

Offline superslayer

• Not said much yet
Peeling carpet
« on: 27 September 2005, 07:08 »
Hi there

Just started working on my new Rivage cabby and found my carpets are coming away from the front footwells at the sides  :sad: -what is the best way to go about sorting this? :undecided:

Many thanks

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: Peeling carpet
« Reply #1 on: 30 September 2005, 14:38 »
I think I answered this in the mk1 section. You could try and pop it back in under the black door trim round the door and the doorsills but it'll probbaly come loose again, failing that you could super glue it down. I presume it's a cream carpet, if it's not or you're not bothered about it being black or grey then you could always get a new one from these guys www.newtoncomm.co.uk  I've been thinking about getting the black one for mine.  :smiley:
......now officially dubless.

Dinky

Re: Peeling carpet
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2005, 15:16 »
that happens on mine too..bit of a tw@t to say the least..i actually took mine all out to clean it and ended up attaching velcro strips to the sides of the footwells and the carpet itself,didn want to glue it for when it came to cleaning it again :smiley: also make sure its clipped properly to the gold clips that are underneath your ?sill panel trim (i mite have made that name up :laugh: )-the black plastic thing wot sits on ur sill :laugh:

Dinx :kiss: