Author Topic: my golf gti 8v now with vento front....  (Read 5899 times)

Offline andy-gti84

• Here all the time
  • lowanslow
Re: my golf gti 8v (lots of pic)
« Reply #20 on: 01 July 2012, 21:16 »
all ready have mate lol thats just from when i fitted them will but more pic up when iv got front ones on.   :cool:

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #21 on: 01 July 2012, 22:02 »
looking good buddy. just needs alammin to the floor mate

Offline andy-gti84

• Here all the time
  • lowanslow
« Reply #22 on: 02 July 2012, 21:39 »
cheers mate. well front coilover r now on thank to the vw garage in malvern who got my top mount nut off earlyer. she is now sitting nicely now bit low at front after taken her for a gd drive out for a hour half lol. might need to lift it as scraped on drive way. here more pics lol will get some better one of how she is sitting on nite this week.  :cool:

Offline andy-gti84

• Here all the time
  • lowanslow
« Reply #23 on: 05 August 2012, 10:52 »
hay all not really done much to the golf lately as been really busy with work plus had to get head sorted but when i put it in garage to get sorted they done there test on it an told me head was not gone??? car is running fine now but still is getting really hot but not over heating so change thermostat agen but still the same. even the garage could not find out why?.

just going to have to keep looking in to it an see if i can find what it is. have only got a couple of thing done like finely got round to de-wipering  the back an matt blacked bonnet untill i can get the rest of car resprayed. here a couple of pic.

bonnet could still do with another coat but just need some more free time to finish it off. 

thanks for looking  :smiley:

Offline murraymint

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 05 August 2012, 12:33 »
Bonnet looks better black   :cool:

I have the same sticker lol

josh

95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline andy-gti84

• Here all the time
  • lowanslow
« Reply #25 on: 05 August 2012, 12:40 »
it defo does mate been trying to get it done for ages but been to busy.

:grin: for the sticker  :cool: