Author Topic: mystic blue more door  (Read 8414 times)

Offline brett

• I live here
Re: mystic blue more door
« Reply #30 on: 30 June 2012, 18:34 »
decided it was time i took off the throttle body and cleaned it properly today and  :shocked:,was amazed how dirty it was the other side as have cleaned it a few times wothout taking it off ,will give it a whirl in a bit

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #31 on: 25 July 2012, 16:33 »
Thought it was time for a bit of an update ,not a great deal done lately as been on hols but the car got a nice service before we left,oil and filter ,coolant .All the usual stuff,been building up some bits over last month or so and it would be rude not to put some pics up lol

Got hold of some colour coded bump strips a month or so ago but they wont be goin on till i get some subtle lows as its completely standard atm

Also got another grill as mines got plenty of stone chips ,and the black abc pillars are still wrapped up as been deciding if i want to go all out and do the headlining

My new centre console

And the leather door cards that ive had for ages but never took pics ,they was my bargain.Only cost me a tenner lol

Still have my rx2's to refurb and some subtle lows at some point,but hols and other things had to come first 

All comments and opinions always welcome ,cheers brett

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #32 on: 30 July 2012, 15:08 »
well my stereo died the weekend so managed to grab a bargain off a mate

thought it wasnt to bad for £15 and no more cds as it controls my ipod  :smiley:

also managed to get hold of a leather mk3 steering wheel as my standard wheel was wearing at the top

thought i done well on this as only paid £10 ,so i was happy

starting to get the love back slowly so trying to crack on while i've got some motivation lol

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #33 on: 31 August 2012, 16:16 »
well not a lot at all done lately as been undecided on what to do as its my first car ahhhhhh lol,but have come to the decision that its going up for sale soon as have my eye on something else ,so the steering wheel and centre console ,colour coded bump strips ,black abc pillars etc will be coming off  to be sold seperately ,will take pics and list everything soon as ,

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #34 on: 28 September 2012, 21:25 »
its a sad day ,but the cars on the drive now as collected my new one today ,sorry gone to the dark side and got a 4motion   :grin: