Author Topic: CCGTI MK3 now with pictures  (Read 48195 times)

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
Re: Mk3 Colour Concept GTi
« Reply #10 on: 20 April 2010, 18:16 »
where are u based

kells

« Reply #11 on: 20 April 2010, 18:52 »
leeds but from Dewsbury, parents still their, near shawcross, close to ossett mate

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
« Reply #12 on: 20 April 2010, 19:56 »
2 seconds away

kells

« Reply #13 on: 20 April 2010, 19:57 »
yep, ill look out for ya matey  :cool:

Offline snifferdog

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 20 April 2010, 20:02 »
[quote  and its standing like a scared cat
[/quote]

That was an actual LOL moment! Car looks good mate and for a bargain price! I like the pepperpots, might get myself some!

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
« Reply #15 on: 20 April 2010, 21:40 »
I like em, they seem to give the car a real clean look, they just need spacing out to fill the arches, i will get more pictures soon, front might need dropping a little more but will check once i space the wheels out, also want to do the head lining in blue alcantra

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
« Reply #16 on: 22 April 2010, 20:19 »
Gave the car a pre pre pre wash befor elsecar today just to make it easier on sunday morning to wash

Its not the best wash just a quick jet wash and wheel shine

I think its looking good at the moment, just waiting for my polo estate to go next week and a few more things will happen back end of next week

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
« Reply #17 on: 22 April 2010, 20:26 »
Looks spot on mate I like this colour in the CC wheels look cool but think the others you took off would suit it better when their refurbed but still good work  :smiley:
Golf Gti

Offline benvictors

• I live here
  • bgk Tuning - coming soon!!!
« Reply #18 on: 22 April 2010, 20:27 »
Looking good mate, I might be able to make you some spacers for the right money, have a shop around and let me know the best price, I might be able to go one better  :grin:
I put 30mm rear and 25mm front on mine, keep yer eyes peeled for me, Im normally in the Horse on a Friday tea time so you can come have a butchers.

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
« Reply #19 on: 22 April 2010, 20:48 »
Spot on mate will do, have i spoke to u on here befor, i have the sandwich shop next to the butchers, I like the original wheels but for £75 these are a bargain, plus i think they clean up the car. i might have a bash at doing my head lining myself in blue alicantra and send a few plastic bits off for flocking, i want to keep the car looking totally standard with a few minor upgrades which just make it stand out abit plus i might try my hands with a carbon mods kit to see if i can make some interior parts