Author Topic: Richard Lloyd Racing MK1 - Updating Broken Pics From Page 1 And Adding New Works  (Read 379384 times)

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
Yer i have a mk2 and its more poorly than your mk1 lool
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.

Yeah I know you do, be good to see some updates one day.  :drool:

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict

Just because you posted one update in a year doesn't make you the king up updates.. :rolleyes:Jeeeeezzz :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero

Just because you posted one update in a year doesn't make you the king up updates.. :rolleyes:Jeeeeezzz :grin:

There was a pinch of sarcasm there..... Anyway, you clearly don't have to be the king of updates to spur people on...  My King period was last year, it's a well known fact.

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict

There was a pinch of sarcasm there..... Anyway, you clearly don't have to be the king of updates to spur people on...  My King period was last year, it's a well known fact.

:grin:

Oh you love it! Get back to work :kiss:
« Last Edit: 15 March 2012, 13:00 by VR6_Wherry »

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
Will hopefully be doing more this weekend. 

I did get a nice little delivery yesterday.  For the years the car was locked away in a unit, sadly quite a few bits went missing off it! (robbed)...   Most of these little bits have been sourced and replaced now but I was still missing a mirror adjuster.  The bay suddenly had a genuine used pair for £4 so I snapped them up.

« Last Edit: 16 March 2012, 12:43 by SoundillusioN »

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
Your peak was around this time last year lol.. my peak was stripping the car lmao  :evil:
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
Your peak was around this time last year lol.. my peak was stripping the car lmao  :evil:

It was the 29th of March last year she got her first MOT ticket in 7 years.. it's quite obvious that this was one of the reasons I slowed down dramatically..  I was busy way before then though, doing stupid things like bodywork and paint during the winter!

Yes, stripping down was probably the quickest thing I did, never quite so straight forward or speedy putting them back together again.  :grin:

Offline benvictors

• I live here
  • bgk Tuning - coming soon!!!
Would be stunning with a 1.8T in this Shaun  :huh: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :wink:
I'll send you a PM tonight if Brad hasn't already  :cool:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
Would be stunning with a 1.8T in this Shaun  :huh: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :wink:
I'll send you a PM tonight if Brad hasn't already  :cool:

Nobody has PM'd me yet, no sweat as it's only curiosity at the moment.........  :lipsrsealed:  Please do though when you get a moment.

Got some time on it again today to tidy up the chaos from the alarm fitting.  Now everything works it was a case of trimming down wires, hiding stuff, securing stuff and double checking everything and adding some more custom shizzle.

Would love to post pics of progress but not really a good idea with something like this.  :grin:

However, today I did manage to break something.  When testing door, bonnet and boot triggers, I noticed that I still hadn't got round to putting a new bulb in the interior light....  The age of the plastic as come to a head, it fell to bits as soon as I tried to get it out.

Anyone got one kicking about for cheap?

Next electrical installation will be upgrading some bits and pieces under the bonnet that I'm not happy with and an adapted GPS Tracker/Locater.  :lipsrsealed:

Some welding work coming very soon too.