Author Topic: ~Sky  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
~Sky
« on: 06 August 2012, 18:50 »
 upped my bill by £1.50 ! one phone call with the threat of leaving, and going over to BT vision

from £53.64
to    £31.50

for 12 months!  :grin:

home insurance sorted also! what elce can i trim down today!!  :grin: :grin:

A real 304bhp 286lbft in a mk4 golf!

Currently down under

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
Re: ~Sky
« Reply #1 on: 06 August 2012, 20:12 »
Well done  :grin:

now try your phone contract, elec/gas, rent/mortgage ...
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #2 on: 06 August 2012, 20:23 »
My old man done the same last month and got a new HD box for £99, £30 p/m full HD package for 12 months, unlimited broadband for £7.50 p/m, line rental for £3p/m and free weekend and evening calls. He did spend a hour on the phone moaning though..
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 06 August 2012, 20:50 »
i did this several years ago phoned them up told them i was leaving and they said ok and cut my tv off  :grin: cant get fook all for free

i drive a golf thats why im skint!!!!

losing interest in the golf and now not so skint !!!!!

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
« Reply #4 on: 06 August 2012, 21:08 »
Phone bill has gone down £6 pm
Canseld some monthly subscriptions, and paid off some small monthly dds

Gas elec i cant do nothing with for 1 month then contracts up!

Rent is to cheap anyway  :grin:

A real 304bhp 286lbft in a mk4 golf!

Currently down under

Offline justalex81

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 06 August 2012, 22:30 »
full hd sky including all movies and sports and all entertainment packages £23.50 a month on a rolling contract that i can cancel anytime  :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #6 on: 06 August 2012, 22:44 »
full hd sky including all movies and sports and all entertainment packages £23.50 a month on a rolling contract that i can cancel anytime  :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

How the fook?

Do you reckon I can call sky and threaten to leave to get it cheaper too? I'm still within the 12 months of contract though  :sad:

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 06 August 2012, 22:45 »

How the fook?

Do you reckon I can call sky and threaten to leave to get it cheaper too? I'm still within the 12 months of contract though  :sad:

i done that and they said ok and cut me off fooking tw+ts  had to phone the next day to get it put back on  :grin:

i drive a golf thats why im skint!!!!

losing interest in the golf and now not so skint !!!!!

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #8 on: 06 August 2012, 22:46 »

How the fook?

i done that and they said ok and cut me off fooking tw+ts  had to phone the next day to get it put back on  :grin:

:grin:

Won't try my luck then.

Offline justalex81

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 06 August 2012, 22:55 »

How the fook?

i am VERY persuasive  :tongue: :cool: :lipsrsealed: :evil: