Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse - Name your top 5 weapons?  (Read 3255 times)

Offline PenguinGTI

• I live here
Re: Zombie Apocalypse - Name your top 5 weapons?
« Reply #30 on: 23 February 2012, 22:07 »
I'll take this.  :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdEyP5P0rYs&feature=related

And Chuck Norris' mobile number.

Offline danny_p

• Forum addict
« Reply #31 on: 23 February 2012, 22:40 »
to start with

1)  shotgun
2) .243 rifel
3) macheti
4) crowbar
5) crossbow

i would be shortly upgradeing to something big and diesel
all the VW's have gone bar 1.

Offline JulesS3

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #33 on: 24 February 2012, 09:11 »
Clearly no one is thinking this through

So you have your weapons and you have gathered a bit of food and water. You take out 3-5 zombies with you weapons. Then a few more turn up, then hundreds, then thousand. Relentlessly moaning outside your compound. You dont have enough bullets to kill them and the shots will only attract more. Your food runs out and you either starve to death or they get in and kill you.

Ill take a machete, some hiking boots, enough food and water for a few days and a map to somewhere remote.

Offline PenguinGTI

• I live here
« Reply #34 on: 24 February 2012, 12:38 »

So you have your weapons and you have gathered a bit of food and water. You take out 3-5 zombies with you weapons. Then a few more turn up, then hundreds, then thousand. Relentlessly moaning outside your compound. You dont have enough bullets to kill them and the shots will only attract more. Your food runs out and you either starve to death or they get in and kill you.

Ill take a machete, some hiking boots, enough food and water for a few days and a map to somewhere remote.

No clearly you're not thinking. Left, down, up, right, R1, R2, L1, L2. Infinite ammo. Duh!  :rolleyes: :laugh:

Offline JulesS3

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #35 on: 24 February 2012, 13:05 »
A hypothetical question still requires an accurate answer!

Will the mk7 be a better car than the mk6; yes as it the first new model golf since the mk5  :wink:
« Last Edit: 24 February 2012, 13:39 by JulesS3 »

Offline thatwillis

• I live here
« Reply #36 on: 24 February 2012, 13:37 »
I'll take this.  :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdEyP5P0rYs&feature=related

YESS!  :grin:

No clearly you're not thinking. Left, down, up, right, R1, R2, L1, L2. Infinite ammo. Duh!  :rolleyes: :laugh:

and yes!  :laugh:

AA-12s have gotta be the ultimate zombie weapon! hmm perhaps a belt fed AA-12   :evil:

Let the Russiaan explain! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8&feature=related
« Last Edit: 24 February 2012, 13:44 by thatwillis »

Offline PenguinGTI

• I live here
« Reply #37 on: 24 February 2012, 13:56 »
A hypothetical question still requires an accurate answer!

Will the mk7 be a better car than the mk6; yes as it the first new model golf since the mk5  :wink:

What does that have to do with the price of peanuts?

Willis, got to love a bit of FPS Russian.