Author Topic: hello  (Read 804 times)

Offline AL84

• Just got here
hello
« on: 01 January 2012, 18:37 »
hello everyone i'm newish to the forum and thought i'd say a little hello and a happy new year, i joined about 2 months ago but have been away in cyprus most of the time,

i have a 2008 mk5 golf gt tdi 140, myo original plan was to buy this car and just remap as i'm using it quite a lot, but i've now got the bug yet again to spunk money on it, i have now had it re mapped to around 195, i know the turbo is at it's limits but i'm now gonna go for around 260 to 300bhp, i'm just currently starting to source bits that i need and get info from fellow enthusiasts, i've just had the  new shape audi S3 brakes come through the door so thats a start, i'm now looking for decent clutch, short shift, possible lsd, intercooler and turbo which will probably be the one off of the v6 diesel toureag, i'm not doing anything to the looks off the car, i'm even gonna keep the exhaust hidden, anyway hopefully i will get some helpful advice from this forum which i'm sure i will for when i ahve problems with car, i have a little problem now but i will start a new thread,

Anyway enough of me chatting away, HAPPY NEW YEAR :grin:
2008 Golf mk gt tdi 140 soon to be very quick! for a diesel!

211 Mercedes E320 cdi Avantgarde lowered on staggered AMG Alloys 9.5x18 on the rears