Author Topic: Body coloured bumper  (Read 3587 times)

Offline 16VWarby

• GTI forum regular
Re: Body coloured bumper
« Reply #10 on: 12 July 2012, 21:38 »

Just one more thing, what about the side skirts, I really like them black but will it look odd with the rear painted and the black side skirts? :undecided: :undecided:[/b]

Hence why i dont like it, looks all wrong side on  :lipsrsealed: side skirts need painted to match the rear

Im painting my skirts while im doing the bumper. :smiley:

Nissan 200sx s14 soon to be 350hp drift machine :D

2007 Golf Edition 30 DSG, weekend toy :D

VCDS HEX-USB+CAN  -  Isle of Man

Offline D4Z4

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 12 July 2012, 23:25 »

Just one more thing, what about the side skirts, I really like them black but will it look odd with the rear painted and the black side skirts? :undecided: :undecided:[/b]

Hence why i dont like it, looks all wrong side on  :lipsrsealed: side skirts need painted to match the rear

Im painting my skirts while im doing the bumper. :smiley:

sweet, get the pics up when completed  :cool:

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
« Reply #12 on: 13 July 2012, 16:20 »
Hiya dude.

Here is a link to my Grey Gti, with full colour coded rear bumper and side skirts. I paid a pre agreed fee of £400 for mine and the job had to be redone twice, due to VW creating nine different mixtures for the colour I have.... And the master sprayer rejecting the job, twice! Having said that these guys were proper perfectionists and used to doing custom motorcycles for £5k and up. A real bonus I suppose  :shocked:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=225815.0

Hope this helps you make up your mind.

Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft