Author Topic: is it me?  (Read 5262 times)

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
Re: is it me?
« Reply #20 on: 16 May 2013, 17:48 »
haha good shout  :grin:
:grin: :grin: she asked what was in a forge box that i left lying about,told her it was the box from the dv i just fitted to her tt  :whistle: couldnt let her think i was buying stuff for an old golf  :grin:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #21 on: 16 May 2013, 17:49 »
Whole forum seems quiet at the moment, dub rides is dead, off topic is even quiet!

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 16 May 2013, 18:15 »

:grin: :grin: she asked what was in a forge box that i left lying about,told her it was the box from the dv i just fitted to her tt  :whistle: couldnt let her think i was buying stuff for an old golf  :grin:
[/quote]

hahaha excellent ,cant quite get away with that as if i dont pay cash she'd know as i dont have paypal lol

Whole forum seems quiet at the moment, dub rides is dead, off topic is even quiet!

Unfortunately as said ,think its a sign of the times atm ,oh and paying off the holiday is killing me lol,no spare pennies for toys ,still waiting to get some new wheels  :sad:

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 16 May 2013, 18:35 »
can just hear her now when i tell her the car is of to be mapped  :grin: :grin: bet she says she wants hers done to

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 16 May 2013, 18:44 »
haha ,the only thing the mrs is going on about atm is the new car she's going to get lol,shes decided shes going to get a honda civic type r 
Although I did try to get her to get an r32  :whistle:  lol
« Last Edit: 16 May 2013, 18:47 by brett »

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #25 on: 16 May 2013, 18:53 »
haha ,the only thing the mrs is going on about atm is the new car she's going to get lol,shes decided shes going to get a honda civic type r 
Although I did try to get her to get an r32  :whistle:  lol
the 4mo she had gave a mates mk5 r32 a good run  :shocked: an sounded great

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 16 May 2013, 18:56 »
my 4mo's due its service wahoooo lo,i've even toyed with selling it lately ,but think it may just be a moment (wanted to go out with kids on the bikes but riding on paths doesnt interest me ,wanted to go to the woods and couldnt lol),will hopefully sort some new wheels soon

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 16 May 2013, 19:01 »
my 4mo's due its service wahoooo lo,i've even toyed with selling it lately ,but think it may just be a moment (wanted to go out with kids on the bikes but riding on paths doesnt interest me ,wanted to go to the woods and couldnt lol),will hopefully sort some new wheels soon
you had it mapped yet  :smiley:

Offline brett

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 16 May 2013, 19:05 »
No mate ,have literally done naff all to it other than drive it lol,had holiday to pay off so everything els has gone on the back burner,is it worth it ?

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #29 on: 16 May 2013, 19:25 »
People must remember, a car is for life, not just for washing and tinkering with in the winter.