Author Topic: THIS IS WHAT I WOKE UP TOO!  (Read 4619 times)

Offline Voodoo-Music

• I live here
Re: THIS IS WHAT I WOKE UP TOO!
« Reply #10 on: 21 November 2009, 16:14 »
dude i just cringed as i loked at it, fut them up when you find them mate

Offline ashw831

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 21 November 2009, 16:15 »
That is sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cry: :sick:

No hids for you then lol....

Gutted mate, really gutted!!!

Hunt them like a dog then gut them like a fish, cut their heads off and spit down the open wound!!! B***ARDS

shrocco

« Reply #12 on: 21 November 2009, 16:18 »
if you're seriously gonna mash someone up you're mental to post your intentions of it on the internet first. it makes it premeditated.

also - i find it hard to believe it was for no reason, you've been upsetting someone/ shagging someones bird?

Offline loki86

• Here all the time
« Reply #13 on: 21 November 2009, 16:21 »
if you're seriously gonna mash someone up you're mental to post your intentions of it on the internet first. it makes it premeditated.

also - i find it hard to believe it was for no reason, you've been upsetting someone/ shagging someones bird?

tisk tisk
prob not just think it happens all the time here in the grocery shop parking and you have done nothing to them other than own a nice car

i just dont understand it  :huh: :huh: :undecided: :undecided:

Offline navmk4gti

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 21 November 2009, 16:22 »

yeah im very serios... and as for upsetting someone.. if that was case it would only be my car... not unuda guys down the road which i dont hardly speak too... its out of jelousy and thats quite obvious..  as i never got this attention before when it was bog standard golf...
theonestopLEDshop - upgrade LED lighting, car badges, wheel caps etc

Facebook/Instagram: @theonestopledshop

Drop me a message for more info and discounts!

Offline Voodoo-Music

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 21 November 2009, 16:24 »

Even if you upset someone this is a good idea, i think not

Way to be sympathetic shrocco, how about im sorry to see what they did to your car, not its your fault MUST BE

Offline navmk4gti

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 21 November 2009, 16:26 »

tisk tisk
prob not just think it happens all the time here in the grocery shop parking and you have done nothing to them other than own a nice car

i just dont understand it  :huh: :huh: :undecided: :undecided:

jelousy is a b@stard thing mate.. theres always gna be sum1 jelus or hating on what you have got and they haven't.. but that dont mean i wont keep on modding my car .. still gona get it fixed and blast down the road.. to rub in their fookin faces...

i just wish i find out who it is.. as there quite a regular on scratching cars on our road

Offline jimbooboo

• I live here
  • YUM YUM
« Reply #17 on: 21 November 2009, 16:26 »

yeah im very serios... and as for upsetting someone.. if that was case it would only be my car... not unuda guys down the road which i dont hardly speak too... its out of jelousy and thats quite obvious..  as i never got this attention before when it was bog standard golf...

This might sound daft mate but. You could get your car vinyl wrapped in like a darkblue or white or something so if they decide to pour something on it at least it will protect the paint.
I dunno, just throwing some ideas out. Thinking about doing mine.

I hope you destroy them

james

Offline loki86

• Here all the time
« Reply #18 on: 21 November 2009, 16:27 »

Even if you upset someone this is a good idea, i think not

Way to be sympathetic shrocco, how about im sorry to see what they did to your car, not its your fault MUST BE

+1

Offline navmk4gti

• Forum addict
« Reply #19 on: 21 November 2009, 16:28 »
voodoo.. dont woz mate theres always one with the comments  :rolleyes:

yh i need do something about the scarcthes as they will start to rust and stuff.. cus its raining pretty bad nowadays.. so gonna pop down mate tomoz hes good with hes DIY and see what he recomends