Author Topic: Carista - available options  (Read 11475 times)

Offline wrighty79

• Not said much yet
Re: Carista - available options
« Reply #40 on: 29 April 2020, 11:37 »
You need to enable the option to display on the car menu - that’s a Carista mod found in the same section.
I have the beep on alarm but it never put a menu in my infotainment to alter settings of it?

Offline Mutley75

• Here all the time
« Reply #41 on: 29 April 2020, 14:48 »
I think there's some inconsistency between cars.  For example a mate's car shows the yellow air flow lights on the temperature dial even when the aircon is set to Auto, whereas mine was off.  Both were 2019 factory orders, so not all GTIs appear to come with exactly the same settings from the factory....
Golf GTi Performance Edition (2019), 5dr, DSG in Isaac Blue, Dynaudio & Brescia alloys.

Offline wrighty79

• Not said much yet
« Reply #42 on: 29 April 2020, 15:13 »
I think there's some inconsistency between cars.  For example a mate's car shows the yellow air flow lights on the temperature dial even when the aircon is set to Auto, whereas mine was off.  Both were 2019 factory orders, so not all GTIs appear to come with exactly the same settings from the factory....
that would explain it then, I have the beta testing n tried loads of times to get the colour changing on digital dash n info unit n the menu just would appear at all even if I reset the unit!!

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 02 May 2020, 16:49 »
That’s why I prefer obdeleven as you can see what your changing, I liked the colour change but people were complaining that you couldn’t have independent brightness control, luckily I had access to a car that did and found the difference, then went in and changed it and got the job done, I dunno if Carissa you can do this tho

Offline Mutley75

• Here all the time
« Reply #44 on: 02 May 2020, 16:53 »
Yes you can. And you can see what you’re changing.

For example - https://images.app.goo.gl/cPidCioKAKNX4cDV8
Golf GTi Performance Edition (2019), 5dr, DSG in Isaac Blue, Dynaudio & Brescia alloys.

Offline Vwjap

• I live here
« Reply #45 on: 02 May 2020, 20:54 »
No that’s just what script you’ve set/unset, something like the 10 colour mod has 15 different switches to change via coding inside the actual module, plus another 4 if you want independent brightness, the screen you posted is just like a list of apps from obdeleven, it doesn’t show the actual switches your changing, if you get my drift

Offline wrighty79

• Not said much yet
« Reply #46 on: 05 May 2020, 13:40 »

im on beta n my menus don't have half of them options in some of them pics!!

Offline Mutley75

• Here all the time
« Reply #47 on: 05 May 2020, 17:06 »

im on beta n my menus don't have half of them options in some of them pics!!

It was a sample picture from Google Images to show what the Carista screen looks like.  Those menus were for a different variety of car brands.  Refer to the first page of this thread for all available options.
« Last Edit: 05 May 2020, 17:08 by Mutley75 »

Offline Popinman

• Not said much yet
« Reply #48 on: 04 May 2021, 07:39 »
Hi guys. Anyone know if you can code out the “apply park brake when you open driver door” using Carista (Mk7.5)? I’m pretty certain it’s not listed anywhere, but I’m hoping I’m missing it and you can…..

Really drives me mad when I’m parking, sometimes need to open my door to check alignment of the car, and the parking brake then applies itself….. :angry:

Thanks!
2018 GTi PP Indium Grey

Offline Mutley75

• Here all the time
« Reply #49 on: 04 May 2021, 07:51 »
I don’t think you can. But if you turn off the Auto Hold (the button behind the parking brake) it won’t do it.