Author Topic: TT RS  (Read 12769 times)

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
Re: TT RS
« Reply #20 on: 14 December 2009, 16:10 »
335bhp, then remap, exhaust and other tweaks I thing we could see a monster tuning engine if we were to go on the other VW/Audi engines.

MK2 with a 2.5 TTRS engine anyone? Nick?

Down Hill From Here.

Offline mac7

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 14 December 2009, 17:59 »
335bhp, then remap, exhaust and other tweaks I thing we could see a monster tuning engine if we were to go on the other VW/Audi engines.

Tuners in Germany such as MTM and ABT are getting 420bhp from this engine with little more than a remap and exhaust or intercooler. Upgrading the turbo will see you past 450bhp.
Golf R

Offline dTEA

• I live here
  • back in an MK5
« Reply #22 on: 14 December 2009, 22:20 »
but tuners like ABT do things like this...and they seem to get half right and the other half a lil off imo like this

Go like stink though...wouldnt want to see this conversion in a 2 wheeled golf though...imagine the smoke at the start and torque steer would be a bithc :evil:

Edition 30 / T5 T32 Kombi

Offline A7 UFO

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 15 December 2009, 11:19 »
the focus rs is running a similar set up through the front 2 wheels and with its atb diff people are pretty happy

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #24 on: 15 December 2009, 12:00 »
the focus rs is running a similar set up through the front 2 wheels and with its atb diff people are pretty happy

Hurdys MK5 is running 300 + through the front wheels and handles it reasonably fine (although his handling setup is far from standard).

Sat in one of these (TT RS) at Goodwood and its was loooooovley

The engine :cool:

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
« Reply #25 on: 15 December 2009, 12:03 »

The engine :cool:

Really?! never would have guessed....  :tongue: :grin:

completely off topic - hows Madrid?

Dan

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #26 on: 15 December 2009, 12:09 »
Alright Mr.Sarcastic ;) , with some of the comments I've seen on this forum the last few days I thought I better be nice and clear ;)

Madrid was bloody cold and I was stuck in the airport for BLOODY ages last night (something wrong with the plane). Finally got back at 02:30 this morning :( Other than that it was brilliant, cousin took me out Saturday night to some insane club in an old factory near the outskirts of town, OMG her mates lol

Sorry back on topic.

Hummm TT RS , yes.

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
« Reply #27 on: 15 December 2009, 12:11 »
Alright Mr.Sarcastic ;) , with some of the comments I've seen on this forum the last few days I thought I better be nice and clear ;)

Its been great on here last few days  :grin:

Madrid was bloody cold and I was stuck in the airport for BLOODY ages last night (something wrong with the plane). Finally got back at 02:30 this morning :( Other than that it was brilliant, cousin took me out Saturday night to some insane club in an old factory near the outskirts of town, OMG her mates lol

Sorry back on topic.

Hummm TT RS , yes.

haha sounds like it was good then prob speak to you about it on xbox or something lol

Dan

Offline gjroe78

• I live here
  • http://shop.ebay.co.uk/mattroe2007/m.html
« Reply #28 on: 15 December 2009, 12:18 »
but tuners like ABT do things like this...and they seem to get half right and the other half a lil off imo like this

Go like stink though...wouldnt want to see this conversion in a 2 wheeled golf though...imagine the smoke at the start and torque steer would be a bithc :evil:
I've driven many ABT Sportsline 2wd golfs and a3s and they have never really had a big problem putting the power down  :wink:
<br /><br />+ a 1.8T Bora Sport(R-Tech\'ed to 213bhp)

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #29 on: 15 December 2009, 15:07 »
but clarkson says fwd's and big power dont work so it must be true  :rolleyes: