Author Topic: Jon's Millenium mk4 1.8T  (Read 28797 times)

Offline tigerj360

• Here all the time
Re: Jon's Millenium mk4 1.8T
« Reply #20 on: 30 July 2012, 13:25 »
Fitted some rear spacers yesterday, now it just needs the drop!

Hopefully will be getting some coilovers next month when my old wheels sell and I've been payed  :smiley:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #21 on: 30 July 2012, 15:08 »
How wide are the spacers?... Brave fitting them before lowering it.. Nice car though and wheels suit it well.

Offline tigerj360

• Here all the time
« Reply #22 on: 30 July 2012, 15:15 »
How wide are the spacers?... Brave fitting them before lowering it.. Nice car though and wheels suit it well.

Thanks mate, I know they dont look fantastic untill its lowered. But I'm having to do things as I can afford them :grin:

Just rears at the moment, 20mm wide. Thinking 10mm at the front when I see some pop up :smiley:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #23 on: 30 July 2012, 15:34 »

Thanks mate, I know they dont look fantastic untill its lowered. But I'm having to do things as I can afford them :grin:

Just rears at the moment, 20mm wide. Thinking 10mm at the front when I see some pop up :smiley:

I meant brave in the fact that you may have spaced too much before checking how much clearance you have to drop.

Offline tigerj360

• Here all the time
« Reply #24 on: 30 July 2012, 15:37 »

I meant brave in the fact that you may have spaced too much before checking how much clearance you have to drop.

Oh I see! Sorry, I'm hoping it will be ok as its what I've been advised  :embarassed:

Offline tigerj360

• Here all the time
« Reply #25 on: 04 October 2012, 12:55 »
Right haven't updated in a while! But this weekend its all systems go!  :cool:

I recently bought some coilovers from AD1.8T, great guy!

Also got a new cold air induction kit (the ebay special) which im swapping the cone for a RAM-AIR jobbie!

So Saturday I'm heading over to Granta Gti's garage to get the coils fitted which he has kindly offered to help me fit :smiley:

Then when I get back, will be fitting the CAI and giving her a clean to take some much needed updated pictures!

Cant wait  :cool:

Offline Gonorr

• Just got here
« Reply #26 on: 11 July 2015, 19:51 »
Holy thread revival. Im now the owner of this car. I've been scouring sites for any information on it for ages.

Been in the garage for the past month having various issues sorted out.
Can't wait until its all completed.

Offline tigerj360

• Here all the time
« Reply #27 on: 21 July 2015, 17:16 »
Wow, haha small world!

I haven't been on the forum in ages, but any info I can help you out with be sure to let me know!

Jon