Author Topic: Collection!!!!  (Read 5217 times)

Offline matchboy

• I live here
Re: Collection!!!!
« Reply #10 on: 27 July 2009, 16:49 »
i think once the car has a build week you can expect to take delivery in 2-3 weeks - but its getting the build week!  how can you have a build week of 34 when you ordered in july and mine is 36 and i ordered 4th may?  that's just so unfair!!  *stomps feet*
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline gizzywizzy

• I live here
  • Black is definitely the stealthiest colour!!
« Reply #11 on: 27 July 2009, 17:05 »
i think once the car has a build week you can expect to take delivery in 2-3 weeks - but its getting the build week!  how can you have a build week of 34 when you ordered in july and mine is 36 and i ordered 4th may?  that's just so unfair!!  *stomps feet*

What spec is yours being built to?  Most peeps who ordered in May have now got their cars or are soon to take delivery.  Are you sure your dealer placed the order on 4th May? sounds like you should take issue with your dealer.  You must be really p....d off!!!! :sad: :angry:
Deep Black Pearl Mk7 GT TDI 150.

Offline neilgcal

• Here all the time
« Reply #12 on: 27 July 2009, 17:09 »

What spec is yours being built to?  Most peeps who ordered in May have now got their cars or are soon to take delivery.  Are you sure your dealer placed the order on 4th May? sounds like you should take issue with your dealer.  You must be really p....d off!!!! :sad: :angry:

It could be right as i ordered mine on 02May and its just built (a week earlier than planned)

Offline keelaw

• I live here
  • It's here!
« Reply #13 on: 27 July 2009, 17:10 »

Potentially mine might be an existing but unallocated car on the waiting list that has had its spec changed to suit.

July to Sep is still an 8 week wait though. Worth it to get exactly the spec I want though :)

Mk6 Golf GTI 5dr, DBP, Monza Shadow, Xenons, ACC, RCD510, Park Assist, Camera, Lux pack.... and now bluetooth.... and now DSG!

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 27 July 2009, 17:22 »
the spec is no different to any other really, xenons, 18" monzas, leather, winter pack, luxury pack, rcd510 with dynaudio, black 5dr - its not a lambo or anything lol!  to say i'm really p1ssed off is an understatement - especially as i sold my mk 5 a week ago so having to drive the wife's old car which is a piece of sh1t!!!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Rolfe

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 27 July 2009, 17:36 »

No, please unstomp!  I don't have a build week at all yet.  It's just that when I rang my dealer he looked on the system and said he could see other cars there with 33 (and one 34) allocated - I've no idea when these cars were actually ordered.

Some people seem to have got theirs 9 or 10 weeks after ordering though, so yours does seem rather slow.

Rolfe.

Offline howlingmoon

• Here all the time
« Reply #16 on: 27 July 2009, 19:19 »
I am collecting my car this Friday at noon! I will have a look at it tomorrow though and if all is well, I might just disappear after noon time on Friday... and not come back to work... muawahahaahaha... I will post some pics of the car... Its hard to describe the feeling that the wait is almost over...
GTI Mk6 United Grey, 18" Monza Shadows, RNS310, Executive Package, ACC

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #17 on: 27 July 2009, 19:47 »
Damn you all !

If you had ordered it back when you said you were going to, maybe you'd have it by now  :tongue:
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline gc76

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #18 on: 27 July 2009, 20:01 »
I think I will phone my dealer tomorrow to see what build week mine is.  I put the order in june sometime and was told that I should get it early Sept.
Tornado Red 5 door GTI, DSG, Monza Shadows, Lux Pack, RCD510, Park Assist & FT indicator

"Sounds just like a Golf"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #19 on: 27 July 2009, 20:05 »
Damn you all !

If you had ordered it back when you said you were going to, maybe you'd have it by now  :tongue:

I said for months I was going to order at the end of July, I ordered on the 21st July.  Knob.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"