Author Topic: Rhyso's 205bhp Posh Golf....Gone :(  (Read 231129 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Re: Rhyso's Posh Golf
« Reply #600 on: 10 May 2011, 11:25 »
Oi camper.  When is Rhys, Chuff and my 24lb hammer coming round to smash up this mk2 up then bender? :grin: :lipsrsealed:

:grin: soon......in truth waiting for my mate to confirm when he is coming down this way so i can throw it on his trailer!

this is me we are talking about...these things take time to sort! :laugh:

sorry to thread crash Rhys but to be fair your talking with some other mwsh about dog walking now!!

and we are still waiting  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #601 on: 10 May 2011, 11:26 »
Carbon fibre the headlights  :lipsrsealed:

That stuffs pretty easy to use but it gets addictive so dont wrap too much!

Not on the part I want to wrap  :grin: :grin:  Hoping to book it in this week  :wink:

Offline jonnyturbo

• Forum addict
« Reply #602 on: 10 May 2011, 15:20 »
not looked at this thread in a while. lookin good Rhyso love the colour of your wheels  :laugh:
Gone but still keeping a close eye on it...

Mk4 golf 1.8t AUM Hybrid K03s. Custom Mapped by R-tech to 260bhp. CR hybrid turbo Audi TT injectors / fuel pump, Forge tip,THS FMIC,Carbonio CAI, Full milltek turbo back, N249 bypass, Fully poly bushed, Weitec coils. Genuine R32 front bumper and Genuine R-line rear, Genuine Porsche twists, Anniversary black interior.

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #603 on: 10 May 2011, 15:24 »
not looked at this thread in a while. lookin good Rhyso love the colour of your wheels  :laugh:

shame they arent all the same now, some have some bitz missing  :lipsrsealed: :shocked: :tongue:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #604 on: 10 May 2011, 15:35 »

shame they arent all the same now, some have some bitz missing  :lipsrsealed: :shocked: :tongue:

Feck off  :tongue:

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #605 on: 10 May 2011, 16:17 »

Have you curbed them then  :smiley:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #606 on: 10 May 2011, 16:24 »

Have you curbed them then  :smiley:

No.  The kerbs picked on my poor wheels and the tyres did nothing to protect them

One wheel I know exactly what happened; the other wheel I've no idea as I haven't even gone near a kerb with that wheel  :cry:

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
« Reply #607 on: 10 May 2011, 16:34 »
its was bound to happen one day... mine need a refurb but the day i get em back they will be kurbed lol
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #608 on: 10 May 2011, 16:54 »
its was bound to happen one day... mine need a refurb but the day i get em back they will be kurbed lol

I'm cheesed of in all honesty as in 4.5 years of the Golf I never kerbed the wheels  :angry:  Except when I locked up the fronts in the snow and it was either hit the kerb or the Merc ML  :grin: :grin:

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #609 on: 10 May 2011, 19:40 »
Why is it you always kerb a wheel when they are fresh from refurb or new??!!! I kerbed one of mine about a month after I had them. Nothing major but I was annoyed!!  :angry: :wink:
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack