Author Topic: GolfGTI.co.uk 2010 New Year meet & charity dyno day at R-Tech  (Read 156525 times)

Offline YoungDan

• Just got here
Re: GolfGTI.co.uk 2010 New Year meet & charity dyno day at R-Tech
« Reply #430 on: 04 January 2010, 13:30 »
Just to clear things up lads, were not hijacking the meet or anything along them lines.

Im a mate of Ben and Nick and live just down the road. I run the local VW club in Leicester and after a couple of months without a meet asked if it would be ok to combine ours with your day as our meet was going to be on the 10th Jan too.

Thought we'd bring our lot along too, raise more money and see more cars etc.

Didnt mean to cause any offence here or people thinking bad of us, if its a no then just let us know and we'll find another location. I did ask ade about it and he was fine aswel as coming for a beer at the mariner on Saturday night.

Sorry for any confussion, should of perhaps told you lot the plan before posting on Edition.

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
« Reply #431 on: 04 January 2010, 13:33 »
Your more than welcome to come along mate and like you said, more money for charity. No offence taken, just alot of hard work has been put into this by the members on here.

See you and your members there

mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #432 on: 04 January 2010, 13:36 »
Cheeky Fookers, just had to register to put the record straight. Bloody Edition 38 highjack mafia, who do they think they are :evil:

might put in some happy shopper fuel and choke the feckers  :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
« Reply #433 on: 04 January 2010, 13:38 »
Cheeky Fookers, just had to register to put the record straight. Bloody Edition 38 highjack mafia, who do they think they are :evil:

might put in some happy shopper fuel and choke the feckers  :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Best bring me space suit then and breathing equipment

Offline dan_apps

• I live here
  • too low for british roads!
« Reply #434 on: 04 January 2010, 13:41 »
more the merrier i say!

me and youngdan have got something in common anyway! that being a cetain J Clarke! :wink:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #435 on: 04 January 2010, 13:41 »

its not that bad  :tongue: :undecided: :lipsrsealed: :laugh:

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
« Reply #436 on: 04 January 2010, 13:43 »

I know mate, cant wait to see your Torque figures. I'll bring some slabs to put in ya boot to keep it on the rollers.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #437 on: 04 January 2010, 13:46 »

I know mate, cant wait to see your Torque figures. I'll bring some slabs to put in ya boot to keep it on the rollers.

Lol @ slabs  :grin:

Lets just hope I don't find a problem when I'm up there on the Saturday  :lipsrsealed:

Target is to beat 177bhp and 311lbs ft as they were the last figures it ran with a fooked intercooler

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
« Reply #438 on: 04 January 2010, 13:50 »
cool, mines going to be down on what it should be as it needs the Forge uprated actuator putting on and then setting up again. SO probs only see bout 205bhp and 224lb/ft torque.

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
« Reply #439 on: 04 January 2010, 13:52 »
Only 2 people left to confirm on the rollers

Martz & Davegolfturbo

If anyone speaks to them can you ask them to let me know if they are confirmed or gonna drop out.

Thanks