Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 281114 times)

Offline Stu-1.8T

• Here all the time
  • Quit your Jibba Jabba
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #30 on: 28 March 2009, 21:35 »
Who the feckin hell is the Mr Shouty, (shout as loud as I can, and say they words as fast as I can to make the race seem more exciting)  commentator with Brundel?

The BBC can fack right off with that tw@t!!  Looks like the audio will be turned off for me this season.

And it was all looking so good  :cry:  But no adverts, sheer bliss. :smug:

I thought he sounded a bit like Stuart Hall from 'It's a Knockout'..... :nerd:

Offline daniel-1986

• Here all the time
« Reply #31 on: 28 March 2009, 22:50 »
i missed the qualifying but will be getting up to watch the race,it  finishes just before i have to go to work for 9am

Offline daniel-1986

• Here all the time
« Reply #32 on: 29 March 2009, 21:29 »
it was a good race today though i dont like KERS system it takes the skill away from overtaking

Offline Komenda

• I live here
« Reply #33 on: 29 March 2009, 21:33 »
it was a good race today though i dont like KERS system it takes the skill away from overtaking

Yeah, bit of a gimmick that, although it made for an interesting start with the Fezzas rocking straight up to the front. Oh and Rubens first corner  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #34 on: 29 March 2009, 21:34 »
i got up at 6.15 to watch it, 6.15 of the old time :laugh: it was 10 laps in when i started to watch it! bloody change of time!

Offline Komenda

• I live here
« Reply #35 on: 02 April 2009, 09:57 »
From Autosport

Lewis Hamilton has been disqualified from the Australian Grand Prix and Jarno Trulli's post-race penalty rescinded, giving the Toyota driver third place again.

The two drivers had been summoned to meet the stewards in Malaysia this morning after new evidence came to light regarding their incident behind the safety car, which saw Trulli regain third place from Hamilton under yellow having slid off the road.

Trulli had insisted that Hamilton had slowed dramatically and allowed him past, but the stewards originally opted to give the Italian a 25 second penalty for illegal overtaking, dropping him to 12th in the results and elevating Hamilton onto the podium.

That decision has now been reversed and Hamilton thrown out of the Melbourne results.

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #36 on: 02 April 2009, 10:01 »
you couldnt make it up  :rolleyes:

Offline Komenda

• I live here
« Reply #37 on: 02 April 2009, 10:05 »

The FIA Stewards and Officials Group Photo 2009

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #38 on: 02 April 2009, 10:14 »
You are kidding right? What is the point in watching the rces whn you might as well wait a week and then read on the internet to find the out the final results. WHat a total sham.

nick

Offline Komenda

• I live here
« Reply #39 on: 02 April 2009, 10:19 »

wish I was dude

Full report now up - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/74146