Author Topic: Dodo Juice Supernatural - Wood  (Read 8692 times)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
Re: Dodo Juice Supernatural - Wood
« Reply #20 on: 24 October 2009, 01:52 »
The 915 sounds like good stuff. Shocked at the supernatural  :sad:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 24 October 2009, 01:57 »
Should I swap the supernatural for the 915 ?

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #22 on: 24 October 2009, 11:53 »
That sticky was back in 2008 with the original version of SN, the new version is out now and is much better.

915 will give better durability, a year is a bit optimistic though. Should give approx. 4-5 months protection.

Offline ub7rm

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 24 October 2009, 14:53 »
I use the collinite 476 and it gives fantastic results and lasts aaaages.  It really adds depth and gloss to my tornado red but I found that on the fiancee's old met silver car it didn't really add much to the look ... it definately adds something to her new mercarto blue polo but it still doesn't add as much depth as it does for the tornado red.
2020 BMW 128ti
2017 Golf GTD Estate

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #24 on: 24 October 2009, 21:49 »
That sticky was back in 2008 with the original version of SN, the new version is out now and is much better.

915 will give better durability, a year is a bit optimistic though.

was only stateing what collinite claim that there waxs protect for :wink:
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 25 October 2009, 09:35 »
Am i right in thinking you pay an extra £30 for dodo wood because its in a wooden container ? :shocked:
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #26 on: 25 October 2009, 10:59 »
Yes, but you also get 50ml more product, and you can get the Wooden Pots refilled direct from Dodo.

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 25 October 2009, 12:14 »
Yes, but you also get 50ml more product, and you can get the Wooden Pots refilled direct from Dodo.
They both say 250 ml
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 25 October 2009, 16:07 »
They both say 250 ml

Not sure where you're looking but clicky

Offline VWKev

• I live here