Author Topic: Springfest 3rd April Santa Pod.*Check page 12 for forum stand cars*  (Read 27372 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
well gotta be said, a crap showing all round for a crap show.  :shocked:

No queue to get in even at 10am

No queue for the strip all day

a HANDFUL of trade stands,

same for the autojumble

and a VERY empty show car and show n shine area.

Is it the end for this show, maybe

Still, good to see a few old faces and a couple of new ones :afro:

oh and alans white bits  :lipsrsealed:

Oh and thread coming soon for the GOLF gti's only on the club stand  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Mitching

• I live here
My first experience of Santa pod didnt live up to what I'd imagined!
Think I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't feeling sh!t and annoyed that a few of my mates pulled out last minute!
Plus the weather was sh!te. Roll on summer  :grin:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
turn out of cars and trade stands etc was at BEST only 75% of last year  :huh: :cry:

Offline Lewy

• I live here
Glad I stayed at home and watched the GP, twas epic.

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Chuffs pretty much summed it up.

Oh and thread coming soon for the GOLF gti's only on the club stand  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Blimey, normally a really good one this. I wonder if this is a taste of things to come this year with everyone tightening their belts.

Nick

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
A local show so rude not to go really. Entered show and shine and won a trophy so wasnt too bad.  :tongue:

Being on Mothers Day + weather didnt help with the numbers. I do like the auto jumbles at this show tbh.
:)

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
^^ saw your car, very very nice :cool: not surprised it won a trophy

thought the weather was alright this year but it didnt help it being mothers day and you got early edition soon and people cant afford/dont want to do both
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline robiwill

• I live here
not the best day to do it on mother's day. the organisers rang me earlier in the week offering me a good deal to stand but we jusyt dont do the vag parts anymotre and what we have left wouldnt be worth standing. shame as the first 2 we went to were excellent

Offline rich1977

• Here all the time
got there early expecting a big turn out and tbh there was less there than VAGFEST which was also poor last summer, some nice cars but I was ready to go home after a hour but made the day last after spending £50 on fuel and £30 to get in trade stands where shocking, got a few stickers and that was it, auto jumble was poor. and tbh the track action wasnt up to much either.

wont be going again hope this isnt a sign of things to come.
Www.Internet-ink.co.uk voucher code RL15 for 15% off all pens,toners and ink cartridges including cannon Epsom dell and hp.