Author Topic: MFD2 Sat Nav Cd  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Yung-3z

• Just got here
MFD2 Sat Nav Cd
« on: 21 January 2008, 21:43 »
i need the MFD2 sat nav cd because when i got the golf mk5 it dint come with it, if any 1 could make a copy of the cd and send the download link or send a copy of the cd. i am willing to pay £Â£ through check if it works  THANKS
« Last Edit: 21 January 2008, 21:51 by Yung-3z »

Offline craig-m3

• Not said much yet
Re: MFD2 Sat Nav Cd
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2008, 10:12 »
ill download it for you now have you got 123 drive or xdrive if so i can share my drive with you and you can upload it other than that ill save it to my 123 drive and give you the sign in details and you can copy it from there itll be a iso file if you have nero 7 or 8 just press the disc and have a dvd disc ready itll do everything for you ill pm you when its downloaded about an hour if you can think of an alternate solution for me to get it to you let me know,

Offline craig-m3

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2008, 10:19 »
need the complete name of the disc your wanting my mate has all the latest sat nav downloads can even have different voices if you let me know what its called the disc ill get it you and add voice central on the disc so you can choose what voice you want i got a 2003 bmw m3 convertible e46 and just got the new sat nav disc and theres almost 500 different voices on there with voice central i got angry dude on mine its laughable for 5 mins then gets on your nerves when you miss your junction and it says normally make a uturn angry bloke says you missed your turn you f!"ing idiot turn round but theres so many different ones on there ill put it on for you

Offline Heyho

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2008, 10:45 »
These discs not covered by any copyright then?  Smells illegal to me.

Offline Yung-3z

• Just got here
« Reply #4 on: 27 January 2008, 00:11 »
on my head unit it asks for the 'RNS MFD2 CD' and i dont have 123 drive or xdrive