Author Topic: Has anybody ordered a MK7 Golf yet?  (Read 26619 times)

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
Re: Has anybody ordered a MK7 Golf yet?
« Reply #40 on: 29 October 2012, 15:41 »
Well thats just typical isn't it? :angry:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #41 on: 29 October 2012, 18:38 »
The good news is if 19" are an option at the GT level then it should be safe to assume there might be more of a choice on GTi etc? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #42 on: 30 October 2012, 08:06 »
19's are not an option here...yet? But xenons are on lower spec models, which they weren't on the Mk6. They are a more realistic price too, at £785.00. I would expect them to be standard on GTI's now.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline mike.

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 11 January 2013, 13:23 »
My Mum ordered hers on 31st December, now confirmed as build Week 6 so should get it first week in March.

5 door 1.4 TSI SE, Xenons, parking sensors and mirror pack in Tungsten Silver.

I notice the Xenons are not adaptive any more, that explains the price decrease. 
Mk6 GTI 3dr | DSG | Tornado Red | 18" Monza 2 | LED Xenons | RNS510 | Bluetooth | Smoked LED tails | Cruise | Reversing Camera | TPMS | - now sold :(

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #44 on: 11 January 2013, 14:52 »
I'm just waiting on a quote for a 2.0 DSG SE, have had to add the £170 paddle shift option which has annoyed me slightly, why is this an option for DSG?.. Was it before on the 6?  Also annoyed that front fogs are an option on the SE, too.  I'd only want normal fogs which you can't have.  Not keen on the corner assist cr@p... totally unnecessary and looks daft. Also not impressed that split climate is not standard on any model at all.                                             

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #45 on: 11 January 2013, 15:35 »
Dual zone climate not stock? That's weird about the paddles, don't think hat was the case on the mk6 mate.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #46 on: 11 January 2013, 16:34 »
Dual zone climate not stock? That's weird about the paddles, don't think hat was the case on the mk6 mate.

Dual climate was only ever standard on GTI/D and .:R on the Mk6. I'm pretty sure the same applies to paddles. I was in a Match 1.4 DSG, and that didn't have them.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #47 on: 11 January 2013, 20:08 »
Dubbers right the 2 zone climate was never standard on a mk6 apart from gtd/gti/r

Paddle shift like wise was not standard on any mk6 apart from gtd/gti/above but standard on mk7 gt ; )

99% of usual se customer I expect would not be bothered with the cost of making paddle shift standard.

Have you not thought seriously about the gt trim instead of se as you will get the fogs and paddle shift standard.

The GT like for like is £1450 more but you are putting £410 worth of options on the se.

So for another £1040 you will be getting much better seats, 17inch alloys, heat insulated tinted glass, sat nav, parking sensors front and rear, electric folding mirrors, Ambient lighting, Carpet mats, Led interior lighting.

Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #48 on: 11 January 2013, 20:13 »
its a company motor he is spec'in up  :wink:

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #49 on: 11 January 2013, 20:47 »