Author Topic: I could be saying goodbye to Clubsport & VW  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Carl_45

• GTI forum regular
Re: I could be saying goodbye to Clubsport & VW
« Reply #10 on: 20 February 2022, 09:19 »
Looks nice and love that blue, I’m a little envious.

I really wanted to consider a M2 competition but with 2 young kids and the school run it just wouldn’t be practical. I did consider a F80 M3 but my heart was really wanting an Alfa Giulia Quadrifolglio.

To be honest both options would have been a stretch especially when the maintenance costs start coming in at circa 5 years old. So the clubsport was me actually being sensible for a change :whistle:
Current: Clubsport 45, Kings Red, DCC, HK, Winter Pack

Offline Verve34

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 20 February 2022, 09:40 »
Looks nice and love that blue, I’m a little envious.

I really wanted to consider a M2 competition but with 2 young kids and the school run it just wouldn’t be practical. I did consider a F80 M3 but my heart was really wanting an Alfa Giulia Quadrifolglio.

To be honest both options would have been a stretch especially when the maintenance costs start coming in at circa 5 years old. So the clubsport was me actually being sensible for a change :whistle:
Hopefully you want have to suffer the problems i have. To drive my clubby is perfect it really is but all the niggles I’ve had is just to much. I’ve only had car since July and it’s been back to dealer 6/7 times and still not fixed ! it’s an almost £40k car I don’t think it’s not to much to ask for things to work
67 Polo GTI Reflex Silver
19 Polo GTI+ Black
70  Golf GTI Performance Pure White
21 Golf Clubsport Dolphin Grey

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 20 February 2022, 18:07 »
So I missed out on the M4  but as luck would have it as long as test drive goes ok then I’ll be buying a M2  next week  :cool:   The clubsport today has really drove me nuts the noise is back and software slower than a ZX81 computer

I do like the colour of that
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline Foxy367

• Here all the time
  • Here All Week
« Reply #13 on: 23 February 2022, 10:18 »
So I missed out on the M4  but as luck would have it as long as test drive goes ok then I’ll be buying a M2  next week  :cool:   The clubsport today has really drove me nuts the noise is back and software slower than a ZX81 computer

Lovely car is that an LCI car? It was the 2018 LCI I was looking at
Current - Awaiting a milkfloat
Previously
2021 Mk8 GTI Clubsport - Atlantic Blue
2017 MK7.5 GTI Performance - Tornado Red
First steps into Golf ownership -
2003 Mk4 GtTdi PD150 Oceanic Green
2002 Mk4 GtTdi PD150 Reflex silver

Offline Verve34

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 25 February 2022, 21:48 »

Lovely car is that an LCI car? It was the 2018 LCI I was looking at
Yes mate a Lci
67 Polo GTI Reflex Silver
19 Polo GTI+ Black
70  Golf GTI Performance Pure White
21 Golf Clubsport Dolphin Grey