Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2740223 times)

Offline madstaff

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #11460 on: 19 June 2021, 12:35 »
Willni, I've always admired your car a really really nice example. Stunning.

Shame your selling. GLWS.
2017 Clubsport Edition 40 #706.

Urano grey, 3 Door, Manual, Recaros, Brescias, DCC, Nav Pro, Black roof & tints.

Offline willni

• I live here
« Reply #11461 on: 19 June 2021, 12:44 »
Willni, I've always admired your car a really really nice example. Stunning.

Shame your selling. GLWS.

Thanks I must admit if it sells I'd be sad to see it go, it was going to be a forever car (hence all the wrap) along with my Ed30, but with the way prices are at the minute it'd be silly not to. Plus it will leave room for a TCR in 3 years :evil:
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #11462 on: 19 June 2021, 19:05 »
Technically yesterday. Taken it on holiday. A couple of days in Norfolk at my Mum's then on Monday up to Stockton to see my sister and BiL. The weather was filthy on the drive up yesterday undoing much of the previous day's washing efforts.

2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Meister

• Not said much yet
  • 2018 GTI - Pure White
« Reply #11463 on: 19 June 2021, 19:18 »
Fired the car up for sale today after a house and if it sells it sells, not fussed if it doesn't. Spec Below:

2 Services with a VW Service Plan remaining, 20 months Volkswagen Warranty, 6,560 miles. Front end (Bumper, Bonnet,Wings) Gloss Black B Pillars and boot lip wrapped in PPF 3 months ago along with a 5 year ceramic coat. Rear of the Roof wrapped black, mirror caps painted gloss black (originals in red wrapped as well).

2019 GTI PP, 3 Door, DSG, Tornado Red, serviced at 2k and 4k, Climate Windscreen, Panoramic Roof, Vienna Leather, Dynaudio, Pro Navigation with gesture control, 19" Santiagos, TCR mats, Boot liner. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's at 7mm.

Can be sold with Genuine T-Roc Pretorias or a private reg of 'WIB 210' for extra.

Great spec! I would be very interested... Can't find a way to private message on here, but would love to chat about the car :)
NOW - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI, Manual- Pure White
GONE - 2015 Mk7 GTD, Manual - Tungsten
GONE - 2014 Scirocco GTS 2.0TDI - Salsa Red
GONE - 2012 Scirocco 2.0TDI - Black
GONE - 2009 Mk6 GTI - Tornado Red
GONE - 2008 Mk5 GtTDI - Reflex Silver
GONE - 1991 Corrado 1.8 16v - Dark Green
GONE - 1989 Jetta 1.8 'Show condition' - Red

Offline willni

• I live here
« Reply #11464 on: 20 June 2021, 11:12 »
Fired the car up for sale today after a house and if it sells it sells, not fussed if it doesn't. Spec Below:

2 Services with a VW Service Plan remaining, 20 months Volkswagen Warranty, 6,560 miles. Front end (Bumper, Bonnet,Wings) Gloss Black B Pillars and boot lip wrapped in PPF 3 months ago along with a 5 year ceramic coat. Rear of the Roof wrapped black, mirror caps painted gloss black (originals in red wrapped as well).

2019 GTI PP, 3 Door, DSG, Tornado Red, serviced at 2k and 4k, Climate Windscreen, Panoramic Roof, Vienna Leather, Dynaudio, Pro Navigation with gesture control, 19" Santiagos, TCR mats, Boot liner. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's at 7mm.

Can be sold with Genuine T-Roc Pretorias or a private reg of 'WIB 210' for extra.

Great spec! I would be very interested... Can't find a way to private message on here, but would love to chat about the car :)

If you have instagram I can give you my email or number through there  :smiley:
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline willni

• I live here
« Reply #11465 on: 20 June 2021, 16:55 »
Nothing too exciting just a wash after some fishing. Funny that the camera can't actually capture the actual shine of it, it looks dull!  :grin:

Offline baka

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11466 on: 23 June 2021, 16:38 »
Finally got around to putting some cable ties on the bonnet release junction box, so that's one less thing to go wrong.

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #11467 on: 23 June 2021, 17:50 »
Added the rear wishbone aerodynamic covers from the MK8. These are supposed to prevent stone damage to the rear wishbones but mainly aid the aerodynamics and air flow over the rear suspension resulting in a slightly quieter rear end and allegedly slight better fuel consumption. Not sure if they will actually do anything but I’ll let you know. All the parts and fixings only cost £25 anyway. Excuse the dirty undercarriage.

2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline madstaff

• I live here
« Reply #11468 on: 23 June 2021, 18:25 »
Finally got around to putting some cable ties on the bonnet release junction box, so that's one less thing to go wrong.

One of the first things I did to my Clubsport when I got it last week.

Along with vacuuming, cleaning and treating all the interior.
2017 Clubsport Edition 40 #706.

Urano grey, 3 Door, Manual, Recaros, Brescias, DCC, Nav Pro, Black roof & tints.

Offline Al1040

• Here all the time
« Reply #11469 on: 23 June 2021, 20:19 »
I have a set in the garage that have just arrived, hope to get around to fitting soon.
67 Plate Mk 7.5 GTD DSG