Author Topic: Thank You Kenny....  (Read 5765 times)

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Thank You Kenny....
« on: 12 September 2012, 21:59 »
Well as some will know I've been speaking to Kenny about getting his Xenons and I'm happy to report that I received them today thro parcel force @ 12...now i really wasn't planning on fitting them till fri/sat time as its Lola-roses 2nd b'day(my little one) tomoz so been busy organising a little party, but I had sorted everything by 1pm ish so I had a few hours to spare so me and my bro set out fitting them, started the job at 2.30 and finished just before 4...so not bad on all accounts, to say I'm happy is a total understatement, the car just looks so much happier...it was the little touch that i was missing from the overall look of the car...

No before and after pics to compare as we all know what they look like when Kenny first brought them...your a top man Kenny, thank you so much mate...overjoyed!!!

Waiting till its a little darker do I can go for a drive scratch that been for a drive and there so much better than std halegons, they light up the road excellently...

Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Raffe

• I live here
Re: Thank You Kenny....
« Reply #1 on: 12 September 2012, 22:02 »
They look great and oem, very nice indeed :cool:

Looking forward to getting my 'Kenny cast offs' too :smiley:
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2012, 00:04 »
They look great and oem, very nice indeed :cool:

Looking forward to getting my 'Kenny cast offs' too :smiley:

Cheers Phil, just need to give them a wipe cus I didn't get time as I needed to pick up the nipper, will have to wait till friday tho as I'm partying tomorrow lol...

Looking forward to your pics mate...
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline KennyGTI

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 13 September 2012, 05:33 »
Looking good Steve  :cool:

Car going back to std software today then need to get exhaust off won't be long Phil.

APR Stage 2+

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 13 September 2012, 06:37 »
Very nice mate, they definitely finish the front end off.

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 13 September 2012, 08:01 »
Looking good Steve  :cool:

Car going back to std software today then need to get exhaust off won't be long Phil.

Ta mate, once you've finished puting yours back to std add pics of it to your thread, just for a last hoorah!!!

Offline MBCGTI

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #6 on: 13 September 2012, 11:59 »
Anymore cast offs??

Offline KennyGTI

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 13 September 2012, 13:30 »
Downpipe still for sale if you fancy going quicker and maybe gloss black rear diffuser.

Back to std is going to make me sad  :cry:

APR Stage 2+

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 13 September 2012, 16:29 »
Right I'm going to be changing my fog light bulbs but wud like a couple of things confirmed before I make the purchase..

Now I will be wanting the fogs to match the same whiteness of the Xenons so is it a HB4 6000K bulb that I'm after...?

Thanks

Offline MAW73

• I live here
  • Used to like Golfs :-)
« Reply #9 on: 13 September 2012, 17:49 »
Those lights look fantastic. Nice mod. Your be doing the light goes on, light goes off a few times when it gets dark later so you can admire.

2007 VW Mk5 Golf GT 5 Door DSG
2009 VW Mk6 Golf GTI 5 Door DSG
2012 BMW F20 125i M Sport, Auto
2014 BMW F20 M135i, Auto