Author Topic: !!RANT (S)!!  (Read 9385 times)

Offline andyr

• GTI forum regular
!!RANT (S)!!
« on: 23 November 2011, 18:11 »
No 1 RANT at the moment is to that splendid qashqai (however its misspelt) driver parked next to us in the supermarket car park today, who just couldn't be ar$$ed to watch how they opened their rear door.... Thankyou so much for the dent in the middle of our rear door GRRRRRRRR  :angry: :angry: :angry: :cry: :angry: :angry: :cry: :sick:

No 2, to those people who also can't be ar$$ed to indicate whenever they turn, especially at roundabouts AARRRRRGGGGH!!!

No 3, Middle/Outside lane HOGS..... Can't you see that you're blocking the entire dual carriageway/motorway??!! They're not DRIVING LANES, they're **OVERTAKING LANES** Jesus....

No 4, Mobile phones..... Oh wow, how many times do I see an erratically driven car in front only to find the driver holding their phone to their ear..... Last Thursday a t*at in one of those monster truckmobiles in the middle lane of the A2,(that was bad enough!) phone held between left shoulder and ear, a frikkin **NOTEPAD** on the steering wheel and pencil in his right hand, obviously taking an order for something.... Perhaps it was for his box to be buried in eh?

No 5, Not using the handbrake when in stationary traffic - especially on an upward incline - then realizing they have limited clutch control and roll back a foot or two when pulling away, why why why?

PANT PANT PANT....... pant... pant.. pant.. and.... breeeeeathe...........

Whew, Sorry, is it just me?

Over to you......................
Mk VI Black Pearl GTD.... No Frills, replaced a Black Pearl PD150 Bora, which in turn replaced a Dragon Green VR6 which followed a Dusty Mauve MK III 8v Gti.

Offline Buck

• I live here
  • Das Auto
Re: !!RANT (S)!!
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2011, 18:16 »
Agree on all counts.

Perhaps a therapy group buy is needed - Doc?!

Jimmymature

« Reply #2 on: 23 November 2011, 18:24 »
I like you Andy, you'll fit in just fine here...

:laugh:

Jim

Offline sundaydriver

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 23 November 2011, 18:28 »
Hmmmmmmmm Keep taking those tablets!!!

2012 Golf R, APR STAGE 2+, BCS power valve TB exhaust, loba HPFP, evoms intake, Rising blue, 19" Talladegas -BMW M2

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 23 November 2011, 18:31 »
Kill them!! :shocked:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline andyr

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #5 on: 23 November 2011, 19:02 »
@ Buck.... AAUUUUUMMMMMMM.................. mani padme ...etc etc

@ Jim, cheers, One doesn't HAVE to be mad to fit in, but it usually helps in many occasions I find  :laugh:

@ Sunday, don't worry, I've just upped my dose and will be wandering around in a somnambulant state ready for my milk later

@ Asker, bit harsh, but YES, KILL THEM!! KILL THEM ALL Mooouuhahaaaaa!!!
Mk VI Black Pearl GTD.... No Frills, replaced a Black Pearl PD150 Bora, which in turn replaced a Dragon Green VR6 which followed a Dusty Mauve MK III 8v Gti.

Offline sundaydriver

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 23 November 2011, 19:05 »
@ Buck.... AAUUUUUMMMMMMM.................. mani padme ...etc etc

@ Jim, cheers, One doesn't HAVE to be mad to fit in, but it usually helps in many occasions I find  :laugh:

@ Sunday, don't worry, I've just upped my dose and will be wandering around in a somnambulant state ready for my milk later

@ Asker, bit harsh, but YES, KILL THEM!! KILL THEM ALL Mooouuhahaaaaa!!!

:laugh:

2012 Golf R, APR STAGE 2+, BCS power valve TB exhaust, loba HPFP, evoms intake, Rising blue, 19" Talladegas -BMW M2

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #7 on: 23 November 2011, 19:06 »

No 5, Not using the handbrake when in stationary traffic - especially on an upward incline - then realizing they have limited clutch control and roll back a foot or two when pulling away, why why why?

As well as shining their brake lights in the face of the driver behind.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline andykram

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 23 November 2011, 20:12 »
At 44 I have officially reached grumpy old man status so therefore agree with all of the above. How about all the tos**** who drive everywhere with fog lights on? All tos**** who can't park within two parallel white lines!!!??? All A4 drivers who drive 2mm from my back bumper despite the fact I could murder their car if I could be ar*ed.
And off motoring I also hate anything to do with celebrities, all talent shows ("you'll do well in this compettion" - grrrrr), teenagers whose trousers are round their knees. I could go on......

Sorry - once you get me started.......

Offline jkp

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #9 on: 23 November 2011, 20:24 »
I get overly annoyed at the same items you describe, but there is absolutely fek'all you can do about other folks and it only plays havoc with blood pressure as you get older.

I tend to rant and rave so much the laddie has to tell me to calm down  :rolleyes:

Mobiles, lane hogs, folks who forget that the right pedal makes them speed up from a 30 to National speed limits and inconsiderate carparkers, who are usually so fat and podgy that they have to roll like a weeble to get enough momentum to get out the car which causes the lack of control of the door angle. Last ding I got was from a bint who scuffed my discovery door, so immediately returned the favour as I got out. She wanted paying as her's was an accident but mine was deliberate. Jog on wench and get back to the sink.
GTD manual, 5dr, reflex silver,