Author Topic: 'Booked In'  (Read 10831 times)

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Re: 'Booked In'
« Reply #10 on: 20 October 2011, 04:58 »
Well,

Just though I'd let ya'll know I'm booked in to see 'The Doctor' for a dose of ECU fiddling on Monday :)
Actually can not wait to see what new lease of life it brings to my A3 :) And if I go on the rolling road I'll be sure to video it.

Hope you're all well and looking after yourselves :)

Cool  :cool:

PM sent

Your lucky I sent The Doc a PM 4 days ago but he hasn't replied?
Not so cool!
I'm sure Herr Doc will come good, he's a busy bunny.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #11 on: 20 October 2011, 06:55 »
Would be cool if Neil could come over on Monday aswell :)
Looking forward to meeting you aswell mate, hope it makes it feel quicker then my old CR170 Leon, due to less weight etc. Going to order a new panel filter to make sure she's breathing properly :)

Should of done this to your Leon  :cool: that thing was quick !! left me for dead  :embarassed: :smiley:

Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #12 on: 20 October 2011, 07:22 »
PM sent

Hey Keith sorry I didn't reply to that as I thought this was for information only.

Thank you for the information.

Offline danski

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #13 on: 20 October 2011, 12:23 »
PM sent

He-he, I sent a PM the other day too, just figured he`s busy - want to know how I know if I can be mapped via the OBD port - dont want the ECU out....?
Golf GTD, 2010, 3 Door, Deep Black Pearl, Leather, RCD510, Reversing Camera, 18" Vancouvers, Storage Pack, R LED Rears, More GTECHNIQ protection than I can shake a stick at....

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #14 on: 20 October 2011, 15:06 »
PM sent

He-he, I sent a PM the other day too, just figured he`s busy - want to know how I know if I can be mapped via the OBD port - dont want the ECU out....?

Ba5tards  :grin:

I'm 80% sure that your car will need to have the ECU out I'm afraid mate  :sad:

PM SENT

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #15 on: 20 October 2011, 15:19 »
The Doc is the best in the business for re-maps, and Nick 2 great blokes also good aftercare service!! :wink:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 20 October 2011, 16:02 »
Would be cool if Neil could come over on Monday aswell :)
Looking forward to meeting you aswell mate, hope it makes it feel quicker then my old CR170 Leon, due to less weight etc. Going to order a new panel filter to make sure she's breathing properly :)

Should of done this to your Leon  :cool: that thing was quick !! left me for dead  :embarassed: :smiley:

Ahhh, I love Spa  :kiss: :kiss:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline DRC

• Here all the time
« Reply #17 on: 20 October 2011, 17:42 »
How long's the ECU out process normally take Craig? :)
'13 Audi A3 8V S-Line - Dakota Grey - 2.0TDI 150 - MMI Plus Nav - Bang&Olufsen - Comfort Pack - LED Lighting Pack - Comms Pack - Model and Technology Badge Deletion

Offline Chillly

• Not said much yet
« Reply #18 on: 20 October 2011, 19:44 »
Doc
Can you do anything with an 11 plate VW Crafter blue motion it is the slowest thing on the planet  :embarassed:

You know I can ;-)

PM me your contact details and I'll give you a call - may need you to pop the hood and take a look at your ecu  :wink:

Doc is it just a simple plug in job for remaps on 2010 or later models??

Offline ScottA

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 20 October 2011, 19:45 »
Well,

Just though I'd let ya'll know I'm booked in to see 'The Doctor' for a dose of ECU fiddling on Monday :)
Actually can not wait to see what new lease of life it brings to my A3 :) And if I go on the rolling road I'll be sure to video it.

Hope you're all well and looking after yourselves :)

Enjoy mate. I've got a mapped CR140 A3 and it's great, although I've just ordered a mk6 gti. My spec is similar to yours but it's in Ibis White. 2009, 2.0 tdi, 3 door, black edition, full leather, interior light pack, 6 cd charger, cruise, other stuff I've missed. Also lowered on Weitec coilies, H&R spacers, S3 brakes, Whiteline anti lift kit, Eibach ARBs. Needs to go back to standard to be sold shortly though.