Author Topic: ****Real Carbon fibre Interior part and panels etc- UPDATE****  (Read 2483 times)

Offline blackbeautymk2

• GTI forum regular
As the title says, i have a good friend who can make thinkgs from carbon fibre. im looking to see if we can get say 20 people who would be interested in having interior parts made from real carbon fibre.
I notice the 3m route of carbon wrapping is taking off but if i can generate some interest in these parts, im pretty sure that the parts will be cheap.
Considering ebay the price of 3m film is about £15. If i can get some interest in this, i can start getting some bits made up as prototypes, pics up etc and start getting them priced. If anyone is interested please pm me or post what you would be interested in having carbon fibre'd.
« Last Edit: 28 January 2010, 19:50 by blackbeautymk2 »

Offline boardlord

• GTI forum regular
Re: Real Carbon fibre Interior part and panels etc-FEELER
« Reply #1 on: 22 January 2010, 22:15 »
Would definately be interested in some wing mirror covers had em on my JCW and thought they looked good. Ben
2019 MK7.5 GTi PP, 3dr, DSG, Indium Grey, Heated screen, Pan roof, 90% tints.

Offline blackbeautymk2

• GTI forum regular
Re: Real Carbon fibre Interior part and panels etc-FEELER
« Reply #2 on: 23 January 2010, 11:16 »
thanks for the reply, ill try and get some prices done today. will keep you guys posted.

Offline blackbeautymk2

• GTI forum regular
Re: ****Real Carbon fibre Interior part and panels etc- UPDATE****
« Reply #3 on: 28 January 2010, 19:51 »
Ok guys, update-

Have got some mk4 interior bits on the way and will be making the first sample of the full mk4 interior kit. I am also making the first few mk2 bits, 90 spec side moulding GTI badges, Glovebox door, Ecu scuttle cover etc.

please feel free to contact me about any parts you are interested in interior/exterior

Then im gonna need some voulenteers who will try the mk2 bits out and report to everyone the quality ect. Untill i have made the first ones i cannot really price the kits up to an exact price.

i am hoping in the next two weeks, i will have the prototypes done and photos on here along with prices. hope this helps and i will keeps the thread updated.

Offline mk2craig

• Not said much yet
Re: ****Real Carbon fibre Interior part and panels etc- UPDATE****
« Reply #4 on: 02 February 2010, 23:54 »
Ok guys, update-

Have got some mk4 interior bits on the way and will be making the first sample of the full mk4 interior kit. I am also making the first few mk2 bits, 90 spec side moulding GTI badges, Glovebox door, Ecu scuttle cover etc.

please feel free to contact me about any parts you are interested in interior/exterior

Then im gonna need some voulenteers who will try the mk2 bits out and report to everyone the quality ect. Untill i have made the first ones i cannot really price the kits up to an exact price.

i am hoping in the next two weeks, i will have the prototypes done and photos on here along with prices. hope this helps and i will keeps the thread updated.

Ill volounteer my rallye as a trial fit car if you like, will pay for any parts you make. same goes for mk6.