Author Topic: Porsche seats  (Read 2868 times)

Offline STEALTH K3

• Not said much yet
Porsche seats
« on: 06 September 2007, 15:45 »
Fancy these seats what runner's are they run on and can you use the gen VW one's and what Porsche seats are they exactly 924 or 944

Offline mr.s

• Not said much yet
Re: Porsche seats
« Reply #1 on: 06 September 2007, 22:36 »
hi there, I am also looking at a set of porsche seats in my golf, from what I can see they are 924, or 944 seats, but maybe not recovered in snake skin though (E38 picture I guess).
boxter seats also look nice, you can get a pair of ebay for about 350.

The advice that I was given was to get some vw subframes welded onto the porsche bases, dont know if that would work with electric adjustment though, I would be interested to find out.

Offline Sam 1.8T

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 07 September 2007, 18:47 »
Im not after the seats but i am looking for a roofrack like the one in the second pic if you know where  you can get these from?

Offline [han]

• I live here
  • Graphic Designer for Haribo
« Reply #3 on: 08 September 2007, 19:44 »
the top sets (brown) belong to a guy called lee, he can be contacted on www.vuucult.co.uk his username is lee.

AFAIK the seats were put onto VW subframes i think, and they were retrimmed at a retrimmers in Hull/Barton-on-humber.

if you want me to find out from him if they are on VW frames let me know! The cab is a 16v carb cab :) very sexy!!

Offline Manj GTI

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 12 September 2007, 17:35 »
Ezy people, I have managed to get those seats and the mk2 golf subframe is perfect fit!! You would have 2 weld it on or make your own holes nut & bolt :cool:

Offline [han]

• I live here
  • Graphic Designer for Haribo
« Reply #5 on: 12 September 2007, 19:55 »
yeah lee's are mk2 subframes,

i pm'd you stealth k3! :)

Offline Narwhale

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 25 September 2007, 11:53 »
I was gonna get some of these for my MK1 do they go in on the MK2 subfames or would I need MK1 subframes? What about the Golfs seat belt does it fit in the Porsche's hole (snigger)

Thanks

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #7 on: 25 September 2007, 13:30 »
mk1 and mk2 subframes are the same as far as i know! i have mk2 seats in my mk1!  :wink:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline Narwhale

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 25 September 2007, 15:08 »
They are 944 seats would the MK2 subframes fit in my MK1??