Author Topic: Mk 6 Golf GTI Edition 35 dsg for sale  (Read 684 times)

Offline Golf35

• Just got here
Mk 6 Golf GTI Edition 35 dsg for sale
« on: 24 August 2021, 15:35 »
Hi

I have decided to list my car for sale with much regret only really down to moving to a job which is remote working so cannot justify this car would rather it being used everyday.

2 keys
Full service history done every year
Cambelt changed
Dsg box serviced
63000 miles
Front windows slight tint and has a chameleon front windscreen tint. Otherwise completely standard.
Car has been detailed and cleaned regularly(OCD haha) and really turns heads when clean.

Negatives:
Car has 3 wheel scuffs, couple of tiny stone chips, 1 very small dent.

Car drives absolutely lovely will be sad to see it go. Very few of these around especially in this colour and in DSG form. Didn't really want to list it on ebay/trader as want this to go to a true enthusiast.

Price is £13500

Please message me if interested and let me know of the below pictures are visible.

Offline VW_Golf_nut

• Not said much yet
Re: Mk 6 Golf GTI Edition 35 dsg for sale
« Reply #1 on: 24 August 2021, 17:29 »
Hi

I have decided to list my car for sale with much regret only really down to moving to a job which is remote working so cannot justify this car would rather it being used everyday.

2 keys
Cambelt changed
Dsg box serviced
63000 miles
Front windows slight tint and has a chameleon front windscreen tint. Otherwise completely standard.
Car has been detailed and cleaned regularly(OCD haha) and really turns heads when clean.

Negatives:

Car drives absolutely lovely will be sad to see it go. Very few of these around especially in this colour and in DSG form. Didn't really want to list it on ebay/trader as want this to go to a true enthusiast.

Price is £13500

Please message me if interested and let me know of the below pictures are visible.

My old one this is 😁👍

Offline Golf35

• Just got here
« Reply #2 on: 24 August 2021, 17:45 »
Hi

2 keys
Cambelt changed
Dsg box serviced
63000 miles

Negatives:

Price is £13500

My old one this is 😁👍

Small world haha how are you? You can tell everyone what a good example it is then!! :smiley: :grin:

Offline VW_Golf_nut

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 24 August 2021, 18:02 »
Hi

2 keys
Cambelt changed
Dsg box serviced
63000 miles

Negatives:

Price is £13500

My old one this is 😁👍

Small world haha how are you? You can tell everyone what a good example it is then!! :smiley: :grin:

Sure is! Yes, well and you? Currently waiting for my Ed45 to arrive 😍

Absolutely, no expenses spared! Let me know where to send the invoice to for the commission 🤣😉

Offline Golf35

• Just got here
« Reply #4 on: 24 August 2021, 23:08 »
Hi

2 keys
Cambelt changed
Dsg box serviced
63000 miles

Negatives:

Price is £13500

My old one this is 😁👍

Sure is! Yes, well and you? Currently waiting for my Ed45 to arrive 😍

Absolutely, no expenses spared! Let me know where to send the invoice to for the commission 🤣😉

Good to hear! Very nice hopefully it's not too long as I read of delays with new cars arriving.

Offline Golf35

• Just got here
« Reply #5 on: 14 September 2021, 14:09 »
bump