Author Topic: !!! AD's GTI !!! New owner on here??  (Read 60536 times)

Offline kane_turbo

• Not said much yet
Re: !!! AD's GTI !!! Votex styley
« Reply #60 on: 23 March 2013, 21:13 »
sorry to ruin your thread. but im running coilovers and hit a snag with that im going to sell the bbs lm 19s and buy these super 7s if i can find a set. just want something a little more easy on the arch. thanks for your help chap :D

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #61 on: 23 March 2013, 21:20 »
Haha your not ruining it bud its nice to see people interested in the build its what its here for after all!

Yeah to be honest 19s only look good with air suspension and for what its worth the extra couple of mm of rubber you will get from 18s theres no competition if you do find some id recommend 215 40 18s as thats whats on my hairpins and there the same width ! 

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #62 on: 24 March 2013, 17:29 »
Spur of the moment change .... I was looking in my shed and happened to come across my black grill and thought it takes all of 2 seconds to change so yeah what do you think black or silver ? I like them both i think the black gives the front more definition but the silver looks cleaner so il be swapping them round as and when i get bored lol

Offline brett

• I live here
Re: !!! AD's GTI !!! Black grill take 2
« Reply #63 on: 24 March 2013, 17:35 »
I prefer the silver,as you said looks cleaner but then the black looks ok aswell,so guess your on a win win lol

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #64 on: 24 March 2013, 18:00 »
Im going to stick with the black untill i find some anni headlights as they wont be as black as mine so could make the grill look odd

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #65 on: 27 March 2013, 23:30 »

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
« Reply #66 on: 01 April 2013, 19:03 »
Decided to give the bay a lil clean as it was as salty as a red bag of walkers !

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
Re: !!! AD's GTI !!!
« Reply #67 on: 06 April 2013, 20:38 »
Decided to dig this out of the loft yesterday as my one had seen better days not sure if im convinced if it looks better or not but im going to a scrappy today to get the handbrake console aswell ..... Opinions ?

Before

After

and a little driveway shot which i thought looked cool lol

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
Re: !!! AD's GTI !!!
« Reply #68 on: 06 April 2013, 20:40 »
Yeah following on from above i has more grey [:D]

Cant really get any decent pictures of it but i feel it looks equally as good as the black and its a change well.... Another lol also now the grey plastics on the bottom of the seats have something to tie in with!

i decided against grey handbrake, ashtray, coin holder insert and cupholder as it was abit much so i kept them black to go with the whole theme. The interior is virtually done now bar a new steering wheel i would like a mk6 gti wheel but £££ so il probably hunt down an .:R item, i need a dead pedal cover but again fancy the .:R pedal set just for a change bit undecided on that yet though, i need some grey seatbelt buckles for the rear as they stick out like a saw thumb at the minute :/ and finally i need to source a C??? Pillar trim from and anni so i can recover my 42 Draft design pillar pod as it doesn't match the anni stuff what so ever !

Anyways some poor photography skills for you all!

opinions are welcome as always! Im prepared for the dislikes as its marmite as F@!k

Offline AD1.8T

• I live here
Re: !!! AD's GTI !!! I have more grey things :D
« Reply #69 on: 07 April 2013, 21:43 »
Soooo my mate has recently bought a lovely example of a seat leon cupra so it was right to do a bit of whoring on the picture front !